An apology

Haha, I’m also the Aunt that spoils everyone, so ask for one :cookie: and you’ll likely get the whole bag - :wink:

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

(Forum parents get angry at me for ruining all the kids’ dinners again… ) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I gotta agree.
The farming update has some cr@ppy things like goo, and the lighting change should’ve gotten more testing and communication between devs and players before the update was released, and it needs a bit more tweaking, buuut right now, I’d say (at least in my case) that it’s far better than it was before.

However, the latest update, as of today, I can hardly find anything fine with it. The prestige crops are gonna be a pain in the rear to maintain in the long term (despite having beautiful art). Those who don’t like extra-chores will simply be forced to ignore this addition. As for the buffer zone system, while it does indeed protect the active player who plotted first, just as intented, it was still released faaaar too early, allowing exploits and breaking many malls, such as @majorvex 's place.

I really hope that the next update will get all the testing it needs, and that there will be ample communication with the devs, as to not have any overlooked concerns, like the last 2 update had.

1 Like

I just checked it, I think most of new flowers can remain at least 1 month which i think is acceptable period for me. And I think this type of new flowers players can use it as timer to host some special event. For example, when flower show up, the event start, and when the flower dead, it will be the end of the event. Something like that maybe fun i think.

If you’re lucky, and if you’ve fertilized them with a character who has the farming skills, yeah, that’s about what you should get. Otherwise, you can a flower which will die less than 2 weeks after maturing. That’s less acceptable, for me.

2 Likes

It’s a shock i know. Let’s spare him this time only though. He’s a kind troll.

1 Like

hahaha yes yes yes! #Blame @Orrian.

1 Like

Hey that’s me already!

Hope I feel more energised in a few months and better than now so I can get some new kitties, miss my furballs still, sigh…

1 Like

apology accepted

1 Like