An incoherent/disjointed rant about the economy

I am curious whats the message, but I see I will need two beers before reading it :wink: Postponed for evening.

That is not an auction house, but an index service, and I might support that idea. Still would like to hear from others if they can imagine any negative complications from this? One potential negative aspect perhaps that I can think of would be that the days of hunting good deals would be over; you would just look up the indexing service and instantly see where and what. Though, on the other hand you would still have to go there, weigh out the cost in time and resources to go there, and also with possibility that someone gets there first, which could perhaps add positive gameplay I think.

I would not support actually making the purchase at the indexing service though.

1 Like

17 Likes

Dont play with my emotions :weary:

2 Likes

Ok… you have my interest… now we need more details :smiley:

7 Likes

Looks to me like someone pushed a build to testing an hour ago…

10 Likes

!!! … and I’m stuck at work :sob:

2 Likes

:o whats this

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::shopping_cart::shopping_cart::shopping::shopping::shopping:

buysell

5 Likes

Wowiwoweoow!!! Test now!

3 Likes

buy from and sell to? :o
ready for next update XD this looks interesting

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Ooohhh yeah… more details? :wink:

beggin

3 Likes

is this live now ???

I can’t…I gotta run :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

not in live

Looks like it is on test server about to go check

3 Likes

It’s on the test servers currently… looks like it will be included in the next release to live though!

2 Likes

Yikes…I gotta git now lol
I listed some stuff real quick and then it showed up for sale under the knowledge tab for that item - as available for sale, but I can’t buy things from myself (I assume) so I couldn’t try to buy anything…
gotta run… :running_man::running_man::running_man:

5 Likes

super hype levels.

@majorvex want to start a new thread with this info? Definitely feels like it is warranted ;D

2 Likes

I am leaving right now though…I will def post a little later

2 Likes