Analysing World Data

Sometimes I get stuck in the sanctum and sometimes I can get into the world but only some areas of said world actually render. Portals inside the world read “Analysing World Data” and give current player counts and latency numbers, but fail to open. I know there are several topics regarding this issue, but no solution in those threads has worked for me as of yet.

1 Like

Did you click support under the menu and choose submit game logs and then state “I cant open a portal in sanctum”

Cause i know this doesnt fix it but i keep doing it everytime i have an issue in hopes that one day it will get fixed.

I read the other threads and that was usually requested so I went ahead and did it. First time having this problem for me, though.

I hit that every time i have a problem, if i go on a hunt and 4 meteors cause lag while on that hunt i stand on top of it and submit my game logs and report a problem 4 times on that hunt

Same thing just started happening to me. Tried to switch characters even and got stuck in the logo screen with portal sound.

I’'m not sure I understand what you’re getting at.