Ancient essence cheap

Come get cheap ancient essence at kc essence. Located in khalis at the craftables section.
Access through TNT, hunt hive and Dk’s mall

1 Like

Why make it cheap 3 to 3.5 is the norm and no reason to lower it

1 Like

What is your price?

1 Like

3.2 sorry at work

2 Likes

True decadence - a contest to see who can decline the most coin!

:partying_face:

3 Likes

It’s on the cheap side of normal or what I thought was cheap, not trying ruin peoples efforts or destroy the market

2 Likes

Just another undercutting prices so us miners make less and less

It all depends on what players think is fair and not a set price

My market price is at 2 coins for them ;D
If im in high need then yea I might buy them for 3 to 4 coins.

Edit: I think @Dante-2293 prices are good

3 Likes

This is not a thing.

If my earlier comment wasn’t clear, everyone who is selling essence at below the minter price is literally waving off coins. If you don’t have all the coins you need there is no reason to “compete” in this market at all.

2 Likes

I understood minter price is what again like 3

if your cheaper than me and we both have the same stock, why would someone buy from me? They would only do so after they bought yours, that’s if they had enough money left. At the end of the day I need money and being the cheapest is the best way to get it, that being said I wouldn’t sell anything for a price that isnt worth it. Iv struggled through this game for 9 months with no more than 20-50k a week at best and hammers cost 5-12k each. Iv only just took the shop route recently as it’s never seemed worthwhile to me as everything is already so cheap to buy except a handful of items. Sorry if I’m undercutting you or anyone else, not trying to make enemies, I prefer making friends

1 Like

There is PLENTY of coin to be made mining.

And if you don’t like the low prices, just buy them all up and mint them. You’re literally making a profit that way.

There is no evil undercutting in this game. Only a fluid market at work.

4 Likes

Not undercutting me at all I rarely sell it lol just giving my two thoughts

1 Like

3.92 with coils. So if you look up prices, every single person that has ancient vital essence on a shop stand for under 3.9c is passing on coin.

3 Likes

Yea that’s the right amount ty

Thanks man

From what I understand anything that’s sold between a full coin .5 for example is favoured towards the shopkeeper. Plus I dont have the fully powered cryso to get extra

No stress from me man. If you actually need coin there are several around you can get easy access to. Since they basically removed the largest sink for ancient vital essence, market prices really reflect the fact that people would rather see their efforts put to use thn just dump the stuff even if it is more coin.

I just don’t understand why anybody is complaining about undercutting on a commodity where the majority of the market is already under the “disposal” price.

1 Like

Have been selling all my essence at 3.5 for a long while now, and have always sold all of it, as mostly everyone else with any substantial inventory were selling for far higher).
I produce thousands every few days as a by-product of mining for gems for my coils. This is one of the reasons I can offer mixers and forgies at such low prices.
It’s very time consuming to put through the minter.

1 Like

Sell mine at 3. Because I cant be bothered to mint it and it makes it worth someone else to do it

1 Like