Ancient tool discovered

So yesterday I was pilfering thru the goods that Betabob had left me in his All block shop storage and I stumbled upon an ancient relic from yesteryear. An iron healing bomb.
Yes yes, I know what you’re thinking…who cares. To the minter was my immediate thought, but then I saw the crafter. Aenea herself. A pro forger who has since been retired for quite some time.
I was baffled at how this item lingered around for so long and how well preserved it was. After some dating research I’ve come to the conclusion that these were forged/bought right around Halloween or shortly thereafter. (Betabobs progression by mid November would have rendered them beyond obsolete)
I’ve collected a few relics from specific people I’ve had interactions with from their early forging days, I assume I’m not alone on that, but unfortunately I haven’t had any interaction with Aenea or have any personal ties so they are just iron bombs to me. :frowning:
If anyone else has interest in them I’m happy to pass them along for you to help remember a once great time of awesomeness.

1 Like

I mean she still forges but uses an alt now. Very active in the game still

Lolll I didn’t know they don’t exist anymore. I’ve been using my iron healing bombs since i got them probably 9 months ago

Hehehe this is awesome.

I still have a pair of max grapples and a hammer from the Goddessforger herself (@SerenityLove) - one of the first masters. This set was part of a deal that involved a furry creature, but we won’t go into details here. At the time the idea of a max hammer was so rare that I kept them mint in package as promised to this day…

Now for something else that was thought to be extinct - I don’t know the forger, but I know that this bag can cause a whole lot of mayhem - good thing I’m chaotic good. The slightly worn bag next to it contains another extinct specimen - the hunger buster bomb :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh my… Those bring back horrific memories. My dreams still get haunted by an Alcyon hunt in which someone brought something similar. /Shudder

1 Like

They don’t exist anymore? I didn’t use them much then, and I still don’t use them much… but I swear I see them around. I could totally be wrong, though.What I do have are some really crappy, hardly used hammers, not made by me… but I hardly could have done better. The game was so new we had zero clue. :blush: it’s kind of cool how much the game has grown in a year.

I still got 6 hammers sitting on a shelf from this person and they are actually awesome I bought a long time ago…

I do still forge tho, a heck of a lot, lol, just not with that alt anymore :wink:

Got tired of having to dump my crafter’s inventory (which is always full) to then grab all the forging mats that I would need in a forging session so I created an alt just for forging.

I actually have two now, haha, HotForger and ColdForger, the latter is on my Steam account the other is on PS4 account…

2 Likes

Healing bombs exist, bombs that fill up energy bar do not anymore, that has been patched a while ago.

1 Like

They patched energy out? What is the point of going beyond lvl 1 then?

Ahh I have misunderstood you then. I knew you were still around but like I said our paths had not crossed.

Higher tier bombs remove buffs that cuttle trunks give…example…slow.

ohh i thought maybe they cut the buff from iron to just gem bombs or something. Too nubbish on the forged bomb subject to have caught that :sweat_smile:

It used to be lvl 1 health, lvl 2 health + energy, lvl 3 health + energy + cleanse.

1 Like

Ahh I kinda assumed you knew I still forged. I mean, I’ve recently expanded my Original Forgeries on Nova Golda Market…

Kinda surprised you missed that and the other threads! Might need to up my advertising skills! :joy:

I miss eating bombs!!!

2 Likes

Tasted like popping candy lol

1 Like

Nope sadly I was unaware of this. As much as I hate to admit it I’ve not been to the Nova Golda Market.

You’ve been missing out! Come visit soon!

2 Likes