And They are off!

So I came across a beacon in the midst of regen. I plotted this whole thing(300+ plots). There’s a lot of machine iron and copper on the walls and floors. Tons of refined blocks. Various other random things on shelves. Machines, spark wire, plants etc.

Now with that said I am not going to demo it myself. I have set up a temporary portal in my guild town(Order of Oortian) that leads to the location. And I will be deleting the beacon at 230pm cst. So 3hr 4min from now. So the area will be up for grabs for anyone to get their hands on.

You can reach Order of Oortian from Ultima Eresho, Hunt Hive, PS Sorissi, Hubbit Sorissi, Footfall Co-Op Trior, and Code Gleam. The portal to the demo location is right up the main set of stairs once you reach Order of Oortian.

4 Likes

Oh the prestige on the place is 413k so that gives a lil bit of a clue on how much stuff there is placed

i can make this i hope

Ugh, I hate work. Raid well friends!

Well if people would like me to wait till later in the day I can. But I for sure will be deleting the beacon before the end of the day. It used up just about all my free plots.

1 Like

How about 2:30 central?

I won’t be there myself but, in order to make it fair for everyone and to avoid any arguments within the community later, it would be great if folk left their beacons, plotters and regen bombs at home. Especially the regen bombs!

Just my 2 cents. Have fun everyone and I tip my hat to @FireAngelDth for giving everyone the opportunity! :wink:

3 Likes

If it works for you and others yea I can wait till then

That makes it 3 Hours then?

Yea it does

got a 4hour time frame
i thinkz

Thank you, wont make it then.
Good luck everyone.

Well i could be there now lol but just figured if everyone shares (no plotting or being jerks) there is enough for everyone! BTW any Christmas trees or Christmas items?? Want to make a very large Christmas park along the lines of the Park of the Ancients in Axon.

There’s not but I suppose I could throw some stuff on the shelves of my own for people to get :blush:

how do I get there from Ultima Eresho, where abouts is the portal? I’m excited haha, I may or may not make it!

It’s in the shop portal area of Ultima. It’s in the back left when you enter from the planet portal area. Tho I should probably double check my directions :sweat_smile:

Yea I was right. It’s the last portal on the back left side of the shop portal area when you enter via the planetary hub section.

1 Like

awesome, ty! :smiley:

could ya tell me how many time remains my clock is different lol

2 hrs 40min

1 Like