And They are off!

voe de westvlamign tis te negen olf :smile:

So there’s a couple of adv forge coils there. I threw some event items in the shelves/machines randomly. Placed 1 snowman and 2 pumpkins @krasniy and everyone else that’s reading this

1 Like

Okay so there’s a death trap slide someone owns next to this that I didn’t know of. Just saw someone die from it. Please avoid doing down it. Sorry to the person that died.

Wow this is great! As a low lvl new/returning player, I cant wait. Thank you for sharing with everyone!

1 Like

That was my alt;
Thank you for the info,
But no problems :sunglasses:

Better bet would be to add people to the permission as they show up, saves from excessive plot hoarding/regen bombing

1 Like

Ohh. I’m sorry. Do you want what’s left of the place? I’m sure everyone would understand.

I guess he meant that his alt was falling in hte death trap xD

1 Like

Oh yea I didn’t think about that. It very well may have been what he was referring to.

Yea you’re right. I probably should do it that way. Especially since I will be online. Stops plotting and regen bombs.

1 Like

I made a temporary guild with the book by the portal at the location. It’ll be easier to give perms that way instead of searching all the names in my friends list to give perms

Remember guild doesn’t have to be main and you can leave it afterwards. I’ll keep the guild around for times I might come across another beacon like this

People waiting to start

Doing what Oortians do best DEMOLISH!

3 Likes

Well done and thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Super good idea.

4 Likes

Yup. Tho went the guild route as to no clog up my friends list and have to search the already long list.

Here’s is the aftermath of the demolition. Still some stones and refined blocks to be had. But since the majority of it is gone I no longer have it plotted.

Here’s some pictures of the aftermath

3 Likes

And world regen will take care of the rest :smiley:

3 Likes

World regen, she’s a monster but she’s beautiful!

4 Likes

awe…I missed it, maybe next time! This place was huge!

1 Like

still some pretty nice refined blocks though if anyone is interested.