Andooweem Rollback

Logged in this afternoon and my whole settlement has regenerated, it had 22 weeks power left and its gone since this morning.

1 Like

Dang that has got to suck, sorry I don’t have anyway to help other then maybe tag a dev?
@james

Oook, so something is definitely going on with beacons :worried::worried::worried:

Yeh there is… Pretty pissed i lost all that igneous.

@Lynxdragon, want to rebuild it ? I can help you !

That one hurts.

Yeh that would be awesome, I’m GMT+12 tho. So maybe the weekend?

Sounds like a plan. Did you use Ref. Ignius ?

Yup was using refined igneous and sedimentary, some metamorphic. Probably need 6 smart stacks igneous, 15-20 sedi to actually lay the groundwork for the planned city.

I have all the Ref. Sedi for the groundwork already. (If that was Ref. Sedi that is)

It is. Wanted to keep the desert look but modern.

Good and I am getting a good amount of ignius right now.

1 Like

I have a ton of igneous. I can give it to you.

2 Likes

@Lynxdragon when did you last add fuel to the beacon? We’re just trying to diagnose what happened to try and make sure it’s not going to happen again.

Man!!! That sucks!!! We gotta figure out why this is happening. Everybody double and triple check your beacons as well as the connected plots attatched to each one. I know there’s been times I didn’t claim al that I thought I did and all of a sudden a few plots on the edge of a base were eaten up by the zombesk regen.

Happened to me recently with a few plots. Like…all of them. Lost everything except 2 plots and my beacon and one furnace…

Can you confirm that the plots are still there OR when you look at a plotter everything is blank… Anything to help the devs…

1 Like

Only placed the beacon early this week, maxed it out straight away.

Plotter says blank

Started to do this as soon as I saw this post!

@Lynxdragon I have some refined igneous to spare, so, if you want we can meet at and I can give them to you :slight_smile: