Another boo boo lol

I just made another boo boo I put a request basket for 50,000 for 1 rough oort and had 500k in the basket (Q.Q)
Me guess me not open my store for another month :laughing:

10 Likes

Lol. Reminds me of the time I bought 4 rough Oort for 20000 each. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh Cookie, my :heart: goes out to you on that. Iā€™ve made those oops a few times, and its nauseating every timeā€¦if theres anything u need, just ask! You know the community loves u :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

U can open a store in ng if u want

Iā€™ve requested rough lucent before had 1mil in basket and buying for 100k each one time it isnā€™t fun.

2 Likes

I was gonna open a request basket store but requires c to open lol but need oort for portals I was gonna open alot more portals to it but now Iā€™m short on personal Oort so I put in request basket buuuttt guess me dumb but happens lol

1 Like

you are not dumbā€¦ you made an oopsieā€¦ congrats you are a human being like everyone else :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Its ok cookie . Just join the gleambow hunt tonight and you get dat 1k oort :wink:

1 Like

Aw, I wish Iā€™d gotten in on that. :joy:

Maybe I will be interested in that hunt, too.

1 Like

Damn missed it again :joy::rofl::joy:

That said I would probably start calling names to my selfā€¦ (if i did it :wink:)

Speaking of oort have to start tracking hunts my self this weekā€¦ stretching the low oort supply for weeks now and the ā€œwhiteā€ exo hasnā€™t helpt my budget at all :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like