Another buying Red Candy Canes

I would be up for that, these snow abominations seem to dislike me too, maybe i have better odds with a group!

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I’ll focus on mining today and earning more to get more coin in there - even at this price, and even if I were to hunt perfectly and be lucky (I’ll still do a little for the fun :wink: ) it will be more efficient for me going this route.

Won’t be any refills next week but once I get back I’ll keep it going for awhile - I want those twinkles more than anything to decorate with now! :smile:

1 Like

Jacey is snowball hunting soon.

1 Like

I made one mass craft of shadow violet twinkles and then realised that making dark colours wasn’t the best idea ever as I can hardly see them, lol. You can have them if you like?

1 Like

Thats a price i wouldnt pay haha. Really high price imo xD. Thing is, Ive been to a couple of hunts so far - not many people hunting. Idk if its the event in general or people are busy or if the canes rewarded aren’t enough.

1 Like

I mean - ive been hunting for about an hour now and i got like 60 red canes. For someone with very very limited time these days, this is not enough for even a decent amount of colored fairy lights. Personally, i go for more colors as opposed to more of the same color (so bulk > mass craft) - more costly. To make the lights you saw in the other topic, i used canes from last year’s event. We didn’t even mention the green canes yet.

2 Likes

@wakeNbake - Hey thanks!! :smiley: Bet I could find a use for sure, maybe in darker areas. I’d be happy to pay if you want to put em on a plinth! :slight_smile:

@RedY3 - Yeah, I don’t want to gripe more since I did at Gleambow, but I don’t think the balance on the red cane recipes is good. Twinkle lights in particular - those are something that should be easy enough to make to spam, so that we can make our builds beautiful with them. 10 red canes for ONE twinkle?

Devs - I know y’all are off on a well-earned holiday now, so this would be for next year I know, and I don’t want to be a pest so won’t tag, just will leave this by in case any of you wander by: PLEASE consider changing that recipe! Either give us one using the green ones (getting those is fine, I could spam hunt those all day) or reduce it to 1 or 2 red canes.

Changing the recipe wont help now but the devs can walk around the worlds and make it rain canes - a happy hour every day during the event xD. Sure would drive prices down xD.

1 Like

If it were 10 greens instead of reds, I’d be ok. :slight_smile: I often see packs of the hat mobs, I wouldn’t mind wandering around hunting, would be fun! The meteors though, even if it went perfectly, yeah, I still wouldn’t get that much, and I’m not good at it so that isn’t going to happen - hence my good price here. :wink:

It does say something that I hit a bunch of the busiest shopping areas and couldn’t find any for sale in the search this morning. People are getting them, but they’re just too valuable to sell for most I think.

Im on same page… recipes generally… new ones more than older are too “grindy” once again i gotta put my hat down for this event…
You get around 5 canes average per meteor. Its nuts that mass craft reguires 90… even 180

1 Like

Well since the cat’s out of the bag, I agree on this drop rate. It’s absurdly low for the amount of canes we need for the recipes. We shouldn’t be getting 1 red cane as a reward for T5 meteors. Those mighty and elite spitters are meat shields lol. Please at the very least put a minimum of 4-5 canes as a reward for completing a meteor (though I think we should get more)

IMO seasonal events shouldn’t be super grindy but a fun break from regular boundless with nice time limited rewards. Love the oorties and twinkles but something needs to change, recipe or drop rate.

1 Like

Yep I’ll pop them aside for you somewhere when I get home from work in a few hours.

1 Like

I got sold out fast by selling 900 at 600 each

1 Like

I dont mind drop rate.
I just think new recipes are too grindy.

Comparing to lets say gleambow recipes.

1 Like

Thank you so much, much appreciated! :smiley:

I should have another 100k at least in my request basket before too long. :slight_smile:

@Host - Had I been there, I’d have bought all I could! :wink: I really think it is the twinkle lights that is the huge thing here - they are absolutely gorgeous! :smile: And think how many how how big some of the builds out there are - to really deck them out, people will need lots. I think if that recipe alone were changed it would make a massive difference. Let us spam those, it will be quite pretty! :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of these twinkles yet, they sound nice, do you have some up I could go see?

1 Like

I’ve only managed to get a few up, at my Legendville shop (Exo-llent Plants) have a few hanging, but @RedY3 posted a great pic of them here - :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s the only ones I’ve placed so far. No red canes to make more.

3 Likes

@Oggieogham

only twinkles i was able to make (no more canes)

1 Like

That is what I want to do, have them in lots of different colors like that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Actually, this is what I want to do to my base… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: