Another day, another upload #3

Atuubio, it’s me again!

Progress episode #3. The uploads will slow down soon, I promise!
Episode 3 features building the main structure of gate as well as a guided tour of a small portion of Reapers massive kingdom by King @georgegroeg himself.

Hope you enjoy as as per usual, thanks for the great reception of episode 2! I have been blessed with so many nice comments!

//Quimby

18 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words. But I am the king of nothing. :slightly_smiling_face::beers: btw love the way the front gate has turned out so far. I’m going to have to come for a sneak peek of what isn’t in the video this evening.

5 Likes

This says different!

And you are always welcome to swing by!

5 Likes

Awww Yesh that portal with the :cookie: on it leads to my 2nd Workshop which is my Reaper Build cause me Reaper also lol my home home will always be on Houchus :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, I quickly came by the other day to your place at Houchus… and realized I need way more time than I had to explore all of it! :smiley:

3 Likes

Except being cute and talented. :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha. Not sure about that either.

This guy is too modest!

1 Like

These videos are great!! Love your production and how you are telling the story! Welcome back!! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much! Really appreciate the kind words! So glad someone else can also enjoy my work, having a blast planning, recording and editing them atm! @Iona

2 Likes

I hope there will be a sauna.

Also some kinda fountain Where we can swim naked When we win something

2 Likes

I think I can work that in somewhere :slight_smile: Already have a place in mind, but it’s gonna be a while!

1 Like