"Another Hub" but very different. Place for the builders

Contrast Art Gallery/Art Hub is a place for the builders & artists to get noticed, especially with the footfall fix coming. Help me create a place that everyone can come to look and share their creations. Its setup to mimic an art gallery. I have a few spots available, couple 1x2, 2x2 & 3x3s. I will be adding a lot more in the next couple days and looking for hubs that want to link up. Hubs will have platforms in front of the building. NO Shops. Interesting builds & Art only. If a custom size portal is needed msg me on here or discord.I am in PS, Legendville, ult & official discords. The Hub itself is still a work in progress. :slight_smile:

Only Hub link right now is the Legendville mall, left side of Powermans mining network portal. Ill link to more tomorrow. You can also use any portal to Starlight Guardians HQ/Diacon. Its on the North side of town.

Shop portals will be shutdown, and no refund on oort. Art only. thnx.

22 Likes

forgot pic
There’s plenty of room for most any custom sized portal needed also.

6 Likes

FINALLY, a hub without shops! Ugh! Plus artwork? Love it!!! I’ll definitely be checking that out shortly, then planning an intricate build.

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I will definitely come and check it out. It’s looking interesting!

I think our city may want to connect to this but i need to ask our team first.
I like the idea you have here :slight_smile:

This is our guild city looks, a lot of art work here i think.

is there room for the aquatopian instituti del arte intera on kada1 :heart_eyes:
its basically same concept :smile: with added twist that it is a permanent art exhibit/competition

There is plenty of room. And I want to attempt to have each portal look at the build in some way to keep the “art gallery” theme. so people walk around and look at them like they would pictures on the wall.

1 Like

Added a 5x3, and got all tokens up

I would love if hub networks focused instead on being hotspots of artistic endeavor! Let the malls have the shops!

I absolutely want to participate and have so many build ideas I’ve been sitting on waiting for someone to set up infrastructure to bring footfall to art.

One question, have you considered taking the “mall” approach over the “portal hub” approach? You can always turn a mall into a portal hub by creating portals to certain shops in the mall. But you can’t convert a portal hub into a mall.

I own and run Legendville mall. This is an aim at gathering artistic minds to help create better builds. If it catches on, ill be willing to create another on a T3 planet for easier linking and link both or multiple galleries. This is a build that i been interested in building for a lil while and to test the waters on if it will catch on.

If this catches on and huge interest, ill be creating at least 1 more on a T3 planet.

2 Likes

the arte intera on kada has allready the infrastructure build for this so if ya need a section on kada im your man :smile:
ow and ya can make it match your style
its undeveloped atm moment just the location is in place allready

1 Like

If this one kicks off, ill make one on a T3 and will prolly use that also if needed :slight_smile: got quite a bit of interest, gonna see how far we can go. I would rather build all day then mine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi I hope you create another on T3 planet ie LAMBLIS where I live.I love your idea.I live in a great spot here in my town called COSMICVIBRATIONS. Just across the lava is plenty of space to have a plot from my neighbour elspeth…The sign near portals say plots here for people.Hes done a great job at making a lamblis lush shop n also roads leading to my place and also the main city here not to far from my pyramids, you cant miss my place it’s cold teal glowing gleam structures ,not finished yet as I’m solo player.And elspeth has a shop over lava and a few buildings you cant miss it’s got alot of gleam on the ground.Looks pretty.Your place looks awesome ,I’m loving the colours you’ve used.Have fun!

Got to get this one going first lol, and people will see the potential.
I have time to create and run multiples. But i want to know its worth it.

1 Like

Thanks to Uni3k, there is an awesome example up of what I am trying to accomplish up at the gallery.

1 Like

Thank you! Gallery looks amazing, proud to be a part of it!

Couple examples up and more to come, lets get the Art noticed!

Ultima HQ Portal has been added (Lower East side)
Looking for a few other Hub owners to link up.

This sounds cool. Maybe I’ll snag up a portal here to Reapers Repite or The Tower of Power.

2 Likes

Sounds cool! How do I get to this place? I have access to the Portal Seekers, but where do I need to go to find this?