"Another Hub" but very different. Place for the builders

If you head to PS biitula you can go via DBX shop which one level above the biitula portal.
Once you are there exit the shop and go down one floor and there is a portal

Hey you can see my house in the background haha!

Yea, i have added a DBX portal, and starlight citadel. And you can also look for Legendville Mall portals, I have a portal to the art hub there also. And its linked to a lot of places

Its still a huge WIP. But its coming along a good bit per day.

5 Likes

Reapers portal now open.

Link it up, plenty of room
need this to catch on and itll be something awesome for the community

1 Like

Some more progress at the Tower of Power. I have a few portal open to other places in alder, gyosha and legendville mall on tana 7. Come on by and check it out.

1 Like

I know yall don’t want anything to do with shops or malls :stuck_out_tongue: , but if yall would like a city portal, I’d be happy to customize one for you next to the Crypt Hub portal (center of the mall).

Amazing builds for sure! :+1:

1 Like

I got plot #02 for this reason :stuck_out_tongue: Ill be building the inside of the store to match the build and portal. Thanks though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right now, I haz a sad.

I’m making a build right now for no reason other than fun and the pretty that would work for this, but there is no way on oort’s pastel earth I can afford a portal there from Storis II.

If anyone wants to look at my W.I.P., take the New Oortia shops portal from Grov Te PS hub and head out the south exit. I’m right there at the exit.

Yea, I will create more once this one is more finished and has more people linked. Prolly a T3 US and T3 EU