Anti-pants protest

It would be the greatest thing ever if they just quickly put together a hat… that is pants or something. like “You asked, and we deliver!”

Or re-skinned a wooden axe to be pants…

“You get pants, and you get pants! Everyone gets a pants!”

Christmas event drop?

9 Likes

Too late!
My build is nearly complete.
Nothing will stop the glorious pants master race.

2328244b

10 Likes

(clicks order button)

I’m gonna get so much mistletoe action this Christmas…

3 Likes

But pants have pockets. And belts to hang stuff from.

I wonder if the ws team is secretly enjoying this or if they’re shaking their heads like “We have a bunch of spoiled brats as our fan base. Where did we go wrong?”

@rossstephens gives me hope it’s the former. XD

3 Likes

They probably think it’s awesome. I’ll bet they secretly wanted to add pants all along but didn’t want to make the game too awesome too quickly. If we had pants at launch or for Halloween, all other updates would pale in comparison. According to my calculations, the pants update will drop in 5 months for maximum effect.

1 Like

Yup!
Steam is not ready for such feature. Gabe Newell probably tell WS to not drop the pants too early.
This could be a serious “unfair competition” breach.

1 Like

What!! :flushed: we all have to drop our pants in 5 months!!!

2 Likes

But what if we’re not wearing any pants under our pants??? :flushed:

Then we’ll all get arrested … I smell a conspiracy here …at least I hope that’s what the smell is :mask:

You just wait. Someday we will all look back on this time fondly. We will tell all the young Oortlings how we all had to walk to the portal network barefoot in the snow. We had no fancy Cuttletrunk beam weapons and Blink hammers. No monorail system. Not even a mailbox. Heck, we didn’t even have pants!

6 Likes

Hahaha I know, right??

Oh, wait. I got it. Listen to this.

We get pants. Before the year end. (#pants2018 ftw!)

Then comes April 1.
“We decided pants were too OP and reduced them back to butt wraps. We feel like this will be moving the community in the right direction.”

It would be the perfect revenge for all our demands. XD

5 Likes

MPGA - Make Pants Great Againdownload

5 Likes

I feel like I should flag this as not pants.

2 Likes

That sounds uncomfortable, stick to loincloths they don’t grate :grin:

2 Likes

chicken with pants!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Pants just SOLVED GLOBAL WARMING? New mineral EATS carbon dioxide
Pants in Canada have created a mineral which strips carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, theoretically ending the threat to the planet from global warming.
The team from the pantalon University in Ontario, used tiny polystyrene microspheres as a catalyst to speed up the formation of CO2-grabbing magnesite to just 72 days.

1 Like

I would like to see the math and problems worked out in long form. number 2 pencils only. No Pens. Thank you.