Any forgers selling AOE max damage Rift hammers?

Looking to buy some forged AOE Rift Hammers?

AOE 3x3
Damage (rank 10)
Would take durability as a third? but don’t need it

3 Likes

Still need this if anyone has the ability

1 Like

What’s wrong with AOE Diamond and Mega Strength brew? :smiley:
If you want the speed - you can add “Action Speed”…
It would be much much cheaper!

Regards,

I made this one for sale (10/10 damage 10/10 dura):

But I recommend diamond hammers with speed, I have 4 with 10/10 damage and 10/10 speed 12k each or 11k handtrade

Doesn’t do enough damage for what I need.

@Atthe I will take the Rift hammer, do you have it up on a Shop stand or ?

I would certainly recommend either a well forged sapphire hammer (mine have 105-115 speed) and str brew, or a diamond one - which are more readily available due to slightly easier forging.

I’ve tried rift on T6 and t7 but found the energy drain to he a huge drawback, as well as the price.

Is there a specific reason for rift?

I personally use forged rift hammers as off hand when mining (seam breaker). That’s just me.

Yup! Need max forged rift hammer (damage , aoe) dura is nice but not needed

Rift grapples are the only things worth forging out of the lucent line up, and they sell for about 100k each.
That’s with 3 maxed out boons of course, so a hammer with max damage and aoe will run you about 30k or so…? Maybe someone can do them a lot cheaper though. Still better off with a stack of diamond/emerald hammers, even if they won’t 1 hit stuff, you’ll save a lot of coin!

By this I mean why rift level damage. T6 doesn’t need it and a T7 gem with a str brew has always been more energy and Cost efficient

Rift stuff seems to last forever compared to gem

I will give it that. I just hated the constant stopping with lucent due to the energy drain. I use diamond +speed and starberry then just go nuts for 30mins.

Much easier to forge more too :grin:

Like @ghandymarshall Said i use Sapphire my self too the best and cheapest way to Mine onT7

Sapphire damage 9 Speed 10 and AOE with using a mega strength brew IS a one Shot onT7 with max Speed , you can t be faster and this Hammer IS easy to Forge too .
Just my opinion.

1 Like

Rift hammer aoe with dmg 5 and a mega strength brew will one hit seams on t6. So what do you need max damage for if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

Just doing an experiment :slight_smile:

The man just wants it. No need to question…there are plenty of things in life I really want but don’t need :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
giphy-downsized-large