Any good alt names out there?

Back when I was finding a lot of dead and dying beacons I made an alt named Uatu just to keep an eye on them.

1 Like

almost all my alts are just numerical variants of AlexxChristo
but iā€™m proud of my crafter- his name is AlexxCrafto

3 Likes

My alts are named after my dungeons and dragons characters except my forget who is Gobber the blacksmith in How to Train Your Dragon.

1 Like

SWShredder
SWMaestro
SWLocrian
SWLegato

They are named with musical terms. Shredder is for the fast virtuosity type of guitar playing, legato is a way of playing notes by linking them together. Locrian comes from modal theory but is often used as a scale. Maestro is self explanatory.

I also named my place Domain of Harmony and our farm is named Crescendo Gardens. Unfortunately, I think Iā€™m the only who will notice what links it all :smiley:

6 Likes

2 Likes

I only have one character who can do everything. If I would create a new character, I would use a first and last name with the same first letters. I think that sounds very nice.

For example.
Tony Tonic
Leann Lime
Liv Lux
Lance Light
Oakley Oortian

2 Likes

I wish we could have space in our names ;D

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, that would be awesome. :scream:
But thatā€™s okay. My first character has a first and last name and everybody could read it. LOL

1 Like

I have 10 characters, but for now, I only use one:
1.karakavra
2.reptiliano
3.anunaki
4.draconiano
5.arcturiano
6.klingon
7.remoolian
8.yadrats
9.saiyajin
10.Vulcano

2 Likes

Iā€™ve finally started creating alts - especially with Lovestruck coming, I want to be sure to get the special paints and all on them in case I want to really use the characters later.

On PC Iā€™m sticking with a mythology theme. Nothing particularly clever, I just like the names really. I canā€™t really keep my alts incognito like I sort of want to do on PC (particularly my hunter, Iā€™d rather people not know it is me) with PS4, so just using variations of my name depending on the mood Iā€™m in like I tend to do onlineā€¦

Since we donā€™t have a DND, this alt is going to basically be that. You see CrankyPakaā€¦ run. :smiling_imp::joy: She doesnā€™t want to talk to anybody! :wink:

alts

Torn on making NaughtyPaka, folks might take that one the wrong wayā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

I named my brew crafter ā€œBrewsLeeā€

6 Likes

My Hunter - CorpusCreatus
My Gatherer - Slipperz
My Miner - Catalyst
And I had an Ego driven few weeks where I thought I could be a king and named one -YourHighness - heā€™s Bright Yellow with the biggest head dressing I could find.

But my Public Figure and Empire owner is Quazel. <- Owner of ā€œQ-Martā€

2 Likes

I have Vader and Palpatine which people have a fun time with.

I also have Accident who is my forger. That way my tools says ā€œForged by: Accidentā€ :wink:

12 Likes

This is so perfect :laughing: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I should make healing bombs xD

5 Likes

Forger: Harrison Forge

5 Likes

My ā€œVerucaā€ series, in homage to Ms. Veruca Salt.

Veruca Katt
Veruca K9
Veruca KaKaw
Veruca Kaval

(cat, dog, bird, horse)

The VerucaKatt is a bit of a tautology though, as I donā€™t really know of any cats that arenā€™t Verucas, ā€œI want it right MEOW!ā€ lol! Its all rather very ā€œHeathersā€ too.

I want to do a fifth, but havenā€™t been too happy with what Iā€™ve come up with. Was thinking maybe Veruca Krayfais because Iā€™m on a bit of a Dr. Who kick but ā€¦

4 Likes

Whatā€¦ no AlttimusPrime?!

2 Likes

Veruca Kant??

unfortunately, my alt was so unremarkable i had to delete him. ohhh Copy5 i kinda almost still remember youā€¦

1 Like