Any good forging shops with stock [on US planets]?

I emptied one of my usual places looking for high rank hammers 3x3 and good speed

1 Like

I think I’ve got some AoEs stocked at Gyosha Mall - Trickyy’s Fall Forge
Dont know if any have speed, I can’t remember lol!

1 Like

Have you tried the incredible forge at New Nixia just outside the TNT megahub?

1 Like

TNT is unplayable atm for me that is

1 Like

Suji’s is pretty good for all your forging needs not that i forge myself but here’s a link, no idea if he’s still stocked as he’s dealing with irl problems since two days ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Dub-T Forgeries on Lutrion is stocked most of the time with high end hammers. Are you after T6 or T7 hammers?

Shop can be found on TNT (North side, top row)

or Portal Seekers Boori (top row, West side)

1 Like

I’ll check em out tomorrow but TNT and aussie planets are unplayable

1 Like

I made 10 hammers as per your request, did you pick those up yet or???

Like I said, if I’m online, which I was when you wrote this post (and will be again in a few minutes) and you still have lagging issues on Trung I can deliver them…

And you did, but somehow I didn’t see it, hmmz

1 Like

Oh my goodness yes. I’m having the same problems. All the forge shops I was using are not accessible for me either. It’s been a week of unplayable EU worlds pretty much. I also go to the TNT shop but haven’t been able to visit it in a week now.

I was so desperate I just started forging for myself. It has quirks but they hit t6 planets super fast and it wasn’t too terrible to learn. I was able to sell enough ores that when this clears up I plan to spend 500k in tools and just store them so that this never happens again.

I hope things sort out and you’re able to access your normal world shops soon!(as that means I might be able to as well!)

1 Like

Q-Mart on Storis II — Through ps Hub Gravidias (Lacuna portal) behind the big Boori portal.

I just stocked diam hammers with aoe and max damage just 5 min ago. Ive got 10 unforged hammers to forge so i’ll have more stock coming soon if you buy all those…

Edit: not 10. but rather 100 dia to forge yet…

3 Likes

My favorite shops for forging are The Master Sword in Legendville Mall, The Naughty Secret in iLLumiNaughty Village, Gondor’s Forge in Kindred Bay, Sorrissi (Portal in iLLUmiNaughty Village), and Dub-T… All but Dib-T are in USE and Dub-T is in AUS I believe.

1 Like

I do like some Q-mart too! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I normally have some at Giorgio Oortmani’s at DK’s Legendville mall unless I’ve been bought out again.

2 Likes

I’ll be on in a bit @AeneaGames

Ok, am not on now but can come online, where you wanna meet?

am afk in dk mall… post here when you are there

Well, time for food, no idea when I will be back need to do some other things as well this evening.

Ehmm, perhaps set up a post office like construction where only you and I have access to? With a basket and storage so you stuff the coin in there and I drop the hammers in there? Might be easier then trying to be online at the same time! :slight_smile: