Any interest in loans?

I wonder if anybody would be interested in a small loans shop…? Maybe newer players who want to buy that one nice hammer to make their first stack of gems? Or shovel for their first haul of shimmering orbs? People that want help but not a hand out.

a while back some guilds had like a mining deal where you’d get a nice hammer, persist pie, and speed/strength potions all in a “mining kit”. Merlin and Aridhol were both doing something like this.

The idea was you would give them back either a percent or flat amount of your gem yield after you had used up the hammer.

The guilds also offered consulting on how to get high yields, where to mine, etc.

1 Like

I still do that at Finata Pawn Shop I keep 50% of resources gathered (gems/ore) and I currently have 4 “employees” but still can provide mining kit for 2-3 people on daily basis.

Mining kit consists of 1 t6 3x3 hammer, 1-3 persisting pie and 3-6 speed brew.

4 Likes

The honor system is great until it meets someone without honor. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

That’s why a percentage with a bare minimum is a good way to do it. Something like 1/3rd but at least 60gems

1 Like

Yup I used to trade 125 gems per hammer with Merlin’s crew, still have several of those hammers left! Glad to see some people still offer those deals.

my guild members and I do this for people a lot too

I believe TNT has an active contracting business right now managed by @Mayumichi.

Also @AeneaGames sometimes does this. This thread’s pretty old but there are probably others too.

2 Likes

Yeah indeed I do!

Go with @AeneaGames or @fidach (if alba contracts are still a thing), our slots are close to full and my game time has been pretty short lately :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, but the best loans have low interest!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry

4 Likes

They can take my slot @AeneaGames to many sicks days coming up I wont be able to on much in a couple weeks

I’m alwsys down to throw a nice 3x3 and a persisting pie to a fresh face that’s looking to start crafting there coils or upgrades last Christmas I dropped over 19 of them to random low lvls hehe