Any new players need some extra help like good hammers, leveling tips, etc ect

If you are new and want/need help pls tell me I can try to help

6 Likes

Also I forgot to mention if you want to get to level 20 fast go to the future mall then go through the region XP buy a couple teaching pies eat them join the guild and go through all 64 regions

4 Likes

To add to this offer, I’d be happy to help anyone learn to forge or forge for them if they provide ingredients. It takes some coin or time to grind the ingredients out but it’s worth it in the long run and too many people I talk to are too intimidated by the forge to try.
There are guides here with ingredients and stuff but I’m offering for those that would like someone to watch and offer advice while they attempt forging. Search here on the forums for @Vansten ‘s methodology for forging stuff or for @wakeNbake ‘s tips and videos for more difficult forges. Grab the ingredients those guides say you’ll need (or pm me if you don’t see what you need) and I’ll help walk you through it : )
Good topic @Fuzzybear1919 always nice to see people offer a hand to new players. Maybe try shouting it in game channels or discord as well since a lot of the players that find their way here don’t need much help.

4 Likes

I’ve read people say that this guide isn’t the most efficient and that only new forgers use it - any tips regarding that other than becoming an apprentice?

2 Likes

It’s a really good place to start and learn the ingredients and how the forge works though : )
As for tips when you venture off on your own, I’d say just experiment with the three (the three useful ones… corrupted 1, draining 1, pure 2 or 3 or sometimes 1 or any combination of those) compounds and then tweak your deck with extras as you need them. Rng will screw you half the time but when a forge goes perfectly, think about what ingredients would’ve made that easier or more likely and adjust.
And also, never ever forget our lord and savior Fate Paste 2, lol. All praise be unto it…
Edit to add that apprenticeship is probably the best way. Just make a topic asking people to let you watch them make a batch of something. Doesn’t have to be more than one or two good batches. Do that with 3 or 4 people and it’s really interesting to see just how many different ways there are to reach the same result.

4 Likes