Any players on Solum?

So this game is rather beautiful and I am loving it. Unfortunately I have only come across two people and one of those is the person I play with. Anyone else on Solum up for getting together and building a community? And does anyone know if Pixel Gate or the City with the Dragon are still active communities or have those players all left?

Also, is there any sort of decay in the game? A point were either placed blocks start to disapear or protection to go away?

1 Like

Blocks outside of an owned plot will degrade back to its natural state after 8 hours of undesturbed play. I own the mario area called cooks corner in pixel gate, and I play when ever I can. But not many others in Pixel Gate.

1 Like

Well as least someone is around. I do not get tons of time to play, really only on the weekends. Hopefully I can find a community in this game to play with.

1 Like

Most players on Pixel Gate are either on other projects, out of plots, playing on testing or taking a break from the game.

Also, it can be attributed to the founders, not using more plots on the city, as they’ve either ran out or using in some projects of their own. You’ll still see people around here and there.

2 Likes

There’s a few that are building next To cooks corner in PG so feel free to build by us.

3 Likes

I reside on Solum. I play mostly there right now and I have a couple of friendly neighbors super close by. I do not reside in Pixel Gate but sometimes I run through there to say hello. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I play at Solum as well, have a plot at Pixel Gate. Last week I spend lots of time exploring other planets, Alturnik especially, but I always come back to Pixel Gate to gear up.

3 Likes

On Solum every time I play. My plots are in the NNE of the map. (The new one in Horti-something since the latest release and the older ones to the west of those somewhere.) I haven’t seen anyone recently myself.