Fog issue - Any server restart soon?

The fog is now even inside my build.

Yes, that is INSIDE.

5 Likes

if you shoot a grapple into the ground, does it stay in place or does it bounce around by itself ? :slight_smile: if it does… server might think you are elsewhere (outside perhaps) desynced

2 Likes

Stays in place.

2 Likes

Wait is fog not supposed to be inside at all?its been inside for me since release boop

2 Likes

If I don´t hold a clear weather totem - I have allways for, rain, snow inside my build, since the weather effects do exist in boundless

1 Like

Even with the clear weather totem I am having fog.

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Major Bug On Planets some are not having it. Please comment what you experience Here’s a video about it

IDK if this is Naeah’s problem, since she wasn’t seeing this before.

However any build that has a single place in it’s ceiling where there is less than one complete layer of unbroken/chiseled block will have weather in the entire level/interconnected area.

Thin walls don’t always affect the entire build, you can get some local effects. But as far as I can tell if you’ve thinned the ceiling the whole build gets the weather.

A minor change can cause this in a formerly “sealed” build. But if you’re using any water flow or light through blocks, expect weather.

1 Like

This looks like world loading fog. When there is a chunk of the landscape not loading nearby then the fog stays close forever.
Usually the fog moves outwards very fast when everything loads as expected. For example when going through a portal.

2 Likes

Your base seemed fine to me when I bought some marble @Naeah

2 Likes

It is a new base. Going to be moving my workshop.

2 Likes