Anyone know "TheArchitect" not "KaroTheArchitect"

I am looking for him, he has a single empy plot in the middle of my base. Trying to see if he will remove it. Been looking for him, for around two weeks. No idea where he lives, etc… It almost expired (Twice) however it didnt’.

If you can’t find him, wall him out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if you’re surrounding him, just build massive walls at the edges of the plots around him to height limit so he has to grapple ~200 blocks or warp/portal to leave.

Not really trying to do all of that, I just don’t know where to find him to ask him to move it.Would be easier if cross planet whispers worked…

1 Like

IIRC he is often in Chisel Town and was Mayor back when it was young. Edit: on Sochaltin.

That was Karo, he says he is not the same person.

Sorry, I misread that “not” as “or” in the title. Oops!

Np, thanks.

He’s probably gleam club and forgot he has it

I am sure that is what it is, simply have no idea where to find the guy to ask him if he minds moving it.

1 Like

I’ll watch for him as I play.

1 Like

Alright bro, thanks.

did ya try the sign next to his plot trick works sometimes

He never comes to the plot, its a single plot. That’s why it keeps looking like the beacon will expire.

you said he refuels it our am i wrong doenst hurt to try it :smile:
not much else ya can do then what ya doing now
seems like a alt name off somebody

I said it goes from, looking like it will expire to not. I assume this is because of Gleam Club and not because, he is refueling it.

I have also walked to every planet, 4 times now. Pasting this “@TheArchitect Hey” (would take too long to type it out.

yeah gleam club beacons are weird for me they look always low flame not sure though wish we could see a persons alt list asswell on the beacon

I really wouldnt care, but where my base is (the ground is full of natural holes that people die in/get stuck) so I am trying to repair it.

However, cant repair his spot and it just gets people stuck under my repairs as well. Just trying to fix the world.

1 Like

if it is a hole def add a fence wall around it we had that in beta for like 4month and owner name was the joker figures

Well he is starting to dig the hole even deeper… i might have to wall him in.

So he definitely is around, maybe avoiding me?

He is definitely aware I am looking for him, I found him digging and said hey and he instantly logged.