Anyone looking to start something fresh/new?

Hey all,

I know many, many of you are already in established guilds with finished builds and all of that but I was wondering if anyone would want to start a new community together? I know there was some interest in an underground build on another thread but I’m talking like something more driven by a want to play with other like-minded people while starting on a fresh project more than just making some buildings with strangers.

If interested, I’ve spent about 2k+ plots on an area on Kol Huroo that I personally think looks amazing. Large structure in the middle of a lava lake and a semi-circle of mountains with mines of moria-esque columns surrounding. I’ve plotted horizontally just about everything you can see in these images so there’s lots of room to grow and develop and everything is grief-proof.

I’d be happy to throw together a discord to talk more with anyone interested! All are welcome!

3 Likes

Cool looking place. Be cool to see what can be done with it.

Nice location choice. Any coordinates you could give? Wouldn’t mind seeing how far it is from my place. :slight_smile:

Edit: After some searching (and some murdered plants) I did find the spot, sadly a bit too far from my place for any prospect of doing anything co-operatively.

Ah well. Seeing it in person though, yeah, it is a really nice location. :smile:

1 Like

You should at least make a Yam soup, dont eat them raw!

I don’t cook hahaha and I have thousands of them so I need to use them somehow! :grin:

I’d join if possible

1 Like

That area is begging for a build, wow. Nice find!

I will keep an eye on this thread because I am interested, but I have a storage building and some sculptures to complete first!

1 Like

I’m about to start up the game for the very first time and am interested! Anything I should get good at before contributing to your new community?

1 Like

Hey Goofy, welcome! The main thing you’ll need is environmental protection! Kol Huroo requires at least 4 skill points in Volatile Protection in order to survive. If you’re just starting you might not be a high enough level to put points in these skills. If that is the case, it’s no problem! I’d be happy to meet up in game to give you some iron fists! They’re slowish weapons that deal a lot of damage. I’ve found doing objectives and going around killing low level creatures with fists is a great way to hit the early 20’s or so in level.

I’ll shoot you a link to the discord I’ve started and we can try to meet up some time tomorrow!

I was checking up on this spot today, as I remembered I had a location saved for it, but it seems there’s nothing there anymore. :frowning:

Have you moved or haven’t been playing for a while and the place regened? Was curious to how your settlement was going to look… It’s a lovely natural location, among many others on Kol Huroo.

Here’s a screenshot of the area, at night, with the modern lighting:

1 Like

I stopped playing for quite some time after the coin machine came out. Let my beacons go and told myself I wasn’t going to come back until titans, ground bashers, or hunters were in.