Anyone near Astragalus Ouvreau on NA East server?

oh, oops, i wrote the coordinates backwards, NW is negative isn’t it

that I’m not sure of

that is an ooooooooold town dude

yeah ive got my crafting things, ill be there in a sec, ill just start building over.

i’m on top of the red pyramid

lol is it? and I don’t have the fastest fps so bare with me

what do you mean, what does fps have to do with anything

Y’all no use discord?

1 Like

as far as i know he hasn’t joined. but this topic can probably be closed now

That’s about the only place I can meet five six people at the same time. Maybe depends on time you play. I meet a lot of lads whenever I am around.

Not specifically referring to people hanging around. But build wise and active members that are doing stuff near their builds kinda thing

Your best bet to find out where you want to build and “live” visit each starter planet after you have found the gateway networks. I’d recommend @Jeffrotheswell gateway networks. Then go to the planet and run around the place look around see how hard the lag monster is going to get you then decide where you want to lay your roots.

1 Like

Ah right. In that sense yes. It’s an established settlement and as such it’s a place to visit trade etc. However there have been some new builds coming. @SWProzee1 and his tower. Me and @Arkefyre with our mart and fun corner. There is a new build next to us. Great job with lighting there. We have noticed a lot of plots placed around so most likely some builds coming in future too. Not too bad so.

2 Likes

Also the-moebius, NL-Tim, pinnbe, arkefyre, vwb, lethatexistance, andysav and 2 others are building new stuff.

So I don’t see how Therka Market is not active ?!?!?!

2 Likes

I apparently just don’t visit enough. I see buildings but I never see new ones. But I also forgot about arkefyres and boundmore’s place getting made

1 Like

Sure you could call in for another sponge galore or double grapple twist. :joy: have you actually seen and tried our finished slide?

no but i can call in for another sponge galore

1 Like