Anyone seeing alot of sand storms?

Nope running clear weather glitch so I don’t see lol!

2 Likes

On my main i dont either , but im leveling my alt and noticed it gone bonkers lol

Can you see the night sky with clear weather running? I noticed that everything in the sky including planets gets completely washed out when my clear weather totem is up, but I’m also using the weather.json mod…

1 Like

I am experiencing permanent sand and rainstorms here on [Beckon] :slightly_frowning_face:
I think the servers need - are overdue for another quick weather reset
Is anyone else having the same problems on their planet('s)

I just started having the weather bug on Till.

1 Like

So my assumptions seem to be correct as its returning slowly

Ps welcome back @dbobick

3 Likes

Yeah its definitely making a come back

3 Likes

@HOST Thank you, I’ve been playing the game just not on the forums much.

1 Like

I was using my crafter alt yesterday and noticed it too that the sandstorms are coming back. My main cant see it with the clear weather quirk. But my alt doesn’t have that. Was very intetesting also to see the weather/atmosphere particles change repeatedly every few seconds on Alder. I saw also rain, few seconds clear, rain again, snow few seconds which turned back into rain. It just seems bugged anyhow. Of course i cant say for sure since I’m mostly on my main, but it still didnt seem right.

1 Like

Noticed extra fog this morning around 8 am central time on Trior-LightBringer

Z

1 Like

I was on a hunt on Sunday and with a clear weather totem. Every time there would be server lag, the game would freeze for about 10-15 seconds and I’d experience a blizzard of sand.
I’ve been using one every since they became available. And on alts, I just use the clear weather brews.

when servers aren’t touched for a while, bad weather gets more frequent
as far as I remember it only takes server restart to get it right (an announcement is made about a brief downtime and the universe is ready to go right after)

2 Likes

Alder has been awful the past couple days. You’d think it’s a T6 planet rofl

1 Like

it’s almost always Snowing here on Houchus to notice any bug :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Obviously, this is a pure proof of climate change…
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

4 Likes

Clear sky is clear sky. But i am not running .json mod. I used the sanctum glitch for mine.

Just had the most unusual dust storm on Storis, in the middle of pouring rain.

1 Like

When I look through portals before stepping into the worlds I can see the Sand storms though and they do seem bad again.

1 Like

Same. I think we need a server reboot again anytime soon.

1 Like