Anyone sell 3x3 solidifier?

Can’t seem to find any

1 Like

I looked everywhere, good luck bud.

1 Like

How do you make one? Special and effect gums?
Can you put it on a totem?

@AeneaGames slacking? Suppose I could try and brush up on my forging and make some. Tho I don’t have much practice with totems

I spent ages searching for them for sale. Ended up making my own. I have a spare I think that you can have :blush:

It’s only forgable on a totem, I spent so long try to get the boon on a hammer lol!

Only works on totem

I did the same :joy: was so mad about it too

1 Like

It’s weird, golden fist has like 20 types of totems for sale but no solidifier @Tonezone

All I have is a stupid 1x1 solidifier and I hate it lol

1 Like

Found it! @AeneaGames has em @Ratchel

1 Like

That’s always my first place to check for something. Save me one :sweat_smile: my cross solidifier is about broken

Hey @DKPuncherello

We do sell solidifies. They are in the aoe section next to liquid breakers. I understand it is confusing since we have a totem section and you might expect to find it there.

18 in stock this morning for over a week already, so nope, not slacking :wink:

Still 14 in stock, got get 'm! :smiley:

Where you hiding them? I looked and didnt see! SCREENSHOT!!! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

and im at work :frowning:

1 Like

I do need to change the forgery stall tho.

Hopefully this week. All tools together, hi end and budget alike, etc.

Should make stuff easier to find. Find it funny that others make more sales with random 3rd boon even tho I sell them as well in the basement for the same price. Which tells me people overlook them…

How many you want?

Can put some aside…

I only bought 2 so someone else was there too :blush:

I know, this thread reminded me that my current own solidifier is close to breaking and that last week I sold the 2 I had in storage for myself so quickly grabbed two of 'm :wink:

1 Like

save 5 for me please

1 Like