Anyone Selling gleam?

I’m looking for someone that has a nice constant supply of multiple shades of gleam that I can keep their pockets going with a nice river of coin flowing into them.

If that’s you, please message me on here.

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Not mine, but it’s a great shop!

2 Likes

Marcubrik’s shop in ultima has a good selection, I’m not sure how deep his stock is but I’ve never seen an empty stand there.

Cant remember the store name, but its in the northeast corner of the huge clocktower plaza that has little japan/blacklight portals in it.

1 Like

Dealz shop on Arie, many colors, all 13c each for refined.
Ultima HQ => Main Arie Portal

1 Like

Perfect thank you!!! Found you easily.

Already dropping a few thousand coin in your baskets!!!(still at the shop buying more) If you keep prices like this and a few more colors…I’ll keep your pockets smiling! Haha

Oh wow, you certainly did! Thanks for stopping by! I will keep prices the same at least through end-of-year. Let me know if you need specific colors, and I will get back to mining!

Sounds good! I appreciate it immensly! If you have any reds, I’d buy the heck outta them too cause I don’t own any yet haha.

I’ll definitely be back within the next few days! :running_man:

( Don’t know where you got your name from, but there was a band I saw live with the same name. They were pretty awesome live! Kinda punk rock music)

Would you be interested in some Silk Yellow and Dark Orange tints?

I have lots if dark orange and light yellow. Thank you though!!!

Which colors are you still looking for? I’ll be doing the rounds later and gathering a bunch for more LED’s and I can grab some extra of each. And do you prefer refined or raw? I can also match the 13c price tag if that suits you?