Anything new with release

A lot of times, games introduce or refine things for release. Anything special with the release build, or is it just an official release of the current version? Either way I’m fine, just curious.

There will be a wipe of all characters and planets, and a new universe will exist. It’s unclear if there’s more coming, but my guess is that the exchange will be live on or shortly after release. It’s possible a range of cosmetic items will be made available at this time.

kk, thx. I’m a noob anyway, so just about everything will be new anyway. It was just a curiosity.

2 Likes

if you’re looking to try stuff out before the wipe let me know. I have tons of junk I can just give away =D

2 Likes

I really appreciate it! However, I want have things be ‘new’ when I get in. I’m really looking forward to starting. I found boundless late, and got hooked instantly. Not sure if I’m one of those who are gonna get to play on the 13th.

1 Like

the wipe may not happen right on the 13th. They are targeting that week but have made no commitments. So you might get lucky depending when you get to play =D

1 Like

as with everything Simoyd said… but welcome to the forum and the game, hope you enjoy it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Join the official discord if you like too!

2 Likes

beat me to it lol

1 Like

Do you have extra Reactive Lamella or Compound Base? I basically gave up on testing the forge since I didn’t have the Lamella to make enough compound to really try anything, and surface resources no longer spawning makes it nearly impossible to find.

I was planning on trying out the forge tomorrow so I’m hoarding a bit for now. I’ll let you know after I’ve played a bit.

1 Like

Thanks all,

I am really looking forward to it.

1 Like

I have some stuff that I could share now. At this point I think I have a handle on basic forging. Jiivitas video was really helpful and his choice of ingredients seems to be a really good starter set. I’ve got a few extra pastes for different items (I did a grapple and an axe). I should be around all day today if you want to try.

2 Likes