Apartments available at DK’s Ultima Tree!

Tired of the long commute and looking for an apartment in the city? Wish you lived in a tree? Well look no further! Apartments available at DK’s Ultima Tree!

The first six apartments are now available.

Parties and overnight guests allowed.

What do you get? Each room includes an advanced lock setup: locked door, locked crafting table and three locked storage chests. You’ll also get a breakfast nook table for 2, a PosturePedic memory sponge and exowood bed and a mirror. One room comes with no mirror for those who don’t like mirrors. Pets allowed.

Custom flooring and furniture available on request. I’m also happy to add more workstations or storage on request, custom doors and signs, etc.

I will be adding a common room with skee ball, billiards, a hot tub and a swimming pool for residents soon, and depending on interest, I may add more rooms too.

So how does this work? I’m looking for active players who would actually use the space and want to roleplay a bit. People who would actually go and use their room a few times a week. I was thinking of having people pay weekly rent (some tiny amount via a locked shopstand in their room).

8 Likes

Love this. :slight_smile: Once there are some beach condos available I know I want to do that to RP… maybe will do this too! Actually could be quite useful to have some storage chests in Ultima for times I buy there and don’t feel like running back to drop, or hold stuff there to sell at times.

This is a idea I’m working on ,on big scale lovely job