API - Help Request

I don’t have the time and someone may have done this already, but can someone make a call to the API and compare current available colors to the world control colors in the API?

It would be nice to know the list of unavailable colors. Pretty sure it’s just pulling the data from, /colors/ and comparing it to world colors in some way then removing matches.

If I get time I may try this tonight after work.

1 Like

I know it existed in past, idk if still somewhere now.

You should be able to do it with boundlexx api.

1 Like

Yea I can just don’t have time while at work.

I was an idiot and never asked for an API key so I can’t… I should have done that before the Devs went poof

:frowning:

The Boundlexx API appears to be down, so… no.

I’ll play around with this when I get home.

I have a spreadsheet of all the available colors and all the exo/gleambow colors that I can compare, it would just be simpler to just use the API.

Would you be willing to post that spreadsheet? I’ve been needing information like that quite a bit recently.

Let me clean it up some and I can. The lack of “cleanliness” is the reason I was looking to the API.

1 Like

@Angellus

Is Boundlexx API down?

It does work, Something changed in the API since the last time i did that list. I would have to look into this to make my prog work again.

Looks like the API is back up now, yeah.

The green cells with an “O” in it means it’s unlocked.

6 Likes

Thank you @Gorillastomp

1 Like

Man SO many color/block combos still unlocked.

1 Like

Some of it can be transformed also so I kind of dont count those as much. But still locked nonetheless.

1 Like

Some color can’t be unlocked anyways.

1 Like

Amusing Silk Magenta is the only color that has been unlocked for every block