Aquarius Network need your help!

Bout to sell yall a stack!

1 Like

At https://www.portalseekers.soeq.net/guild-calendar/ you can see the scheduled Portal Seeker hunts, often gathering at Hunters Courtyard

Ultima has a discord, with a channel dedicated to hunts. Also the Hunterā€™s Guild tracks both as far as I know.

Plus many hunts of Ultima are announced at Ultima HQ in the chat box and the first few hunts I did I got in that wayā€¦

The oortstone baskets are around the portal to Aqua Embassy. They are also there on the other side. Not sure if itā€™s only for stones or also for shards (the on on the Finata side is only for stones I think).

I soloed meteors on shedu tier and sold them 60+ oortstone last night.

@brevmusic thanks for the fists :slight_smile:

1 Like

While this might help to fend off a sudden crisis, itā€™s harmful in the long run. Youā€™re pumping up the prices that way.

Now imagine you went there with 2-3 more ppl and each one got 60+ oortstone and wiped all meteors much fasterā€¦

1 Like

I tried but no hunts were running :slight_smile: asked on all three discords, got home from work too late to participate @Psyborg, normally Iā€™m part of the big raids, but since none were going I took matters into my own hands.

Iā€™m not criticizing you, just pointing out the potential. :wink:

Thanks for clearing that up :slight_smile: Iā€™m always down for assistance would make it go faster too, I can solo them but they take more time since Iā€™m only one oortian. If anyone is on discord at night and wants to run meters on shedu even without a big raid party let me know, Iā€™ll join

I love using Ultima/Aqua network, most convenient hub in my mind, and so I have no problem donating some oort stones. Just two of us did 6 meteors in a little over an hour on a T3 and got enough oort to fuel our personal 7 portals (not huge ones mind you) and had about 55 left over to donate. I get players wanting to make some coin and thus want to sell their oort but donating some extra after a hunt wonā€™t hurt you none and would help keep this hub convenient.

Anyone who runs a big hub like this has my respect but for the time being I think this hub has the best portal layout. I believe someone mentioned that it wasnā€™t cost efficient to run the portals this way and thatā€™s why [PS] adapted and changed theirs but now I personally find that portal formation a tad annoying and thus this hub is now my go to. So in order to try and help keep my favorite hub running the way it is I know Iā€™ll go out of my way to donate more oort and more frequently. Just consider it a membership fee.

1 Like

Of course it will, Iā€™ll have less coin to buy the things I need :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As an employer who would have to increase the price of everything my company sells if I paid the employee what they wantā€¦ iā€™d stay at 10 an hour and tell them to get a job that pays for their excess lifestyle.

Then you have no employees left because they all go to that 18/hour job

At which my company closes, and is no longer competition for the other company. Which then lowers wages and increases their prices because they no longer have competition. At which point they no longer need said employees and fires most of them :wink:

1 Like

Life is a series of scales. Balance goes too far to one side and both sides can topple :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That would work if there wasnā€™t a bunch of other companies out there also paying 18/hour.

To leave this analogy behind, there are countless stores offering 170+ for oort stone, prices arent going to crash just because one hub goes down. While I donā€™t know about Ultima, PS Hub is sitting on millions of coin and making more all the time through footfall. If you want oort then you need to be competitive and get that money flowing through the economy instead of expecting people to throw their money away

3 Likes

Alright. Weā€™ll remodel Ultima so we focus on the money we make so we can raise prices of oorts for you all :wink: that way everyone can get what they want, including a predatory footfall trap. Or multiple rather

Itā€™s already a predatory footfall trap, whether by design or not.

Personally im perfectly happy with a footfall trap as long as it doesnt cause severe inconvenience for the users. I love the way PS Hub works even though itā€™s apparently ā€œa footfall trapā€, if that generates enough coin to keep you up and running then go for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it? Please tell me how? Cause we did everything we could to make the hubs the 4 leaders of Ultima own to not be footfall traps at all. What a fewā€¦ contractors do is not part of us.

Ah right we have it so you go through dozens of different footfall areasā€¦ Or was it not like that hmmm I canā€™t remember.
Some peopleā€™s greed in this game amazes me