iNubai

MrGamer117

Creegle

Awesie

Lamme

Bubbathegoat

Boundmore

FlareQ13

@FlareQ13 , @Awesie , @Billob850 , @Touch122 , @MrGamer117 @endymion , @INubaI , @Creegle , @bubbathegoat and @boundmore

7 Likes

@Dunedragon
added to :smile:

Mine is the best, I dont care :stuck_out_tongue:

Great entries for everyone that participated ! Yay

1 Like

About time @the-moebius lol, may the best fountain win.

@MrGamer117 you in the lead start thinking what ya gonna do with the water lolz

1 Like

maybe you use it to make canals when we start my Japanese build

A picture is worth a thousand words. Not in this case. Mine looks like junk on film. Go see it in person. The art to it is not on its facade but rather the intricacies within. The water is doing some physics defying things and the colors are striking. I waited until after the votes were cast to post this comment because it would be unfair to plead my case during the competition and because of this I wont accept any more votes thank you. I just want you to appreciate the art in person; not just of mine but all of them. Please visit fountain square.

3 Likes

Was thinking the same - pictures of front don’t show the basin where water lands and doesn’t show everything - its worth visiting the site before voting, but I accept that a lot of votes are based simply on the pictures posted.

Wanted to make a video just before voting kicked in to show all builds from different angles etc., but Aquatopia is broken for me after playing testing 187 lol (I mean I cant warp there or use any portal - they don’t open for me).

2 Likes

last 3 days to vote then i hand out prices
also please take efort to go look on the spot cuase they look better than the pictures for sure

1 Like

Congrats to @MrGamer117 MrGamer!! Well deserved - its a cool fountain, not too simple not too complicated. Nice use of timber and symmetry.
Also congrats to all participants for their efforts - Fountain Square got a nice decor thanks to all of you!:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

thx @boundmore yours was pretty good as well.

and congrats to everyone else who didn’t win yous all did great.

6 Likes