Ƹӝʒ GUILD SANCTUM ƹӝʒ LOOKING FOR THE CREME DE LA CREME OFF GUILDS (relaunch)

All rooms ready now we nearing completion off fase one after this the. Arrte intera faction gonna need a new project so post ideas and contact me if ya wonna invest plots :sunglasses: Interested in joining a faction purely focused on doing group builds visit us via aqua embassy hub use the guild sanctum portal and in sanctum use the portal to city center

ARTE INTERA FACTION brought together there finest architects and designed a stair that maximizes wall space in any base
quick in and out access and no jump skill accessible
there is a massive post coming soon off our new project keep eye out here
in the future we will offer base problem solving service for small fee
:sunglasses:

soon we will have a guild club and start recruiting more artist and architects if ya interested contact me we focus on group builds construction help chisel expertise and base templating + mega projects :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Patent pending?

1 Like

Looks interesting :slight_smile:

pinged the entire aqua crew and i could not belief the support
for free weekend
people donated stuff to offer a nice fair beginner stuff shop and we prebuild two build zones for new players to join
we havent been posting alot lately cause we to busy rebuilding the entire embassy
people gonna log in all weekend to bring new players in and help them out (if they wanna join the social part off game off-coarse)
this set up will also remain in the futur and the zone shortcuts have been sponsored for months allready
both zones are provide with new roads
etc etc
i need get back to playing so i leave some screenshots behind

@SamF i asked to know about the event sooner to prepare but forgot how epic the aqua crew is and how fast friends can get things done
:sunglasses:

EDIT:changed screenshots first ones where wrong lol

10 Likes

I love the feeling on the board today. People are more hyped for this than the holiday events, lol.

5 Likes

was on our agenda we just rushed it a bit
:grin:

Glad i am not the only one hyped for this. I even had to learn where to look for the number of current players xD

1 Like

This is amazing guys, I love seeing things like this! For me, this is what Boundless is all about :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes we do things chopchop

new event new seasonal art on the embassy hub
im looking for sponsor(mats will be returned if needed)
https://forum.playboundless.com/t/special-nice-deal-for-pr
o-stone-shop/26509

and if anybody feel real creative post some ideas here our a full blow plan to recreate a grapple def let me knowz
if not the arte intera faction can handle this :smile:

keep eye out here soon i be posting a hub tutorial to explain all the nifty systems we been installing in and around the hub and there’s alot to explain :joy:

question for mod @Havok40k @Stretchious
i had that other log for aquatopia if you guys merge both thogether will all post stay in it?
it be a nice to combine all aquatopian posts in one massive post reason its split cuase i had lost the edit title for a while and this is now fixed let me know if we can work something out this is the original aqua post i would like this one to merge into my original one that has our history Aquatopia¸.·´¯·.´¯·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>Remember Moebius plaza?
grtz moebsman the ubernoob :nerd_face:

shout out to our master designer @Touch122 and his loveswan if ya havent seen it yet go to the embassy hub beckon this instant its very epic plus we still handing out bouquets(ask crewmember nearby)

@cutty im looking for you
wonna clean up around the ship
lot off weird sand plots just wonna make it tidy
could i have acces ? im def not gonna touch the ship i love that thing
also building my new home next to it hence the cleanup

WHATS HAPPENING

We Build a competition Zone into the aqua intera town
24 rooms are provide to compete for one million coins in a aquatic build off
all rooms are covered with full water source
WHERE

just find the arte intera portal on the aqua embassy hub (beckon)

ARTE INTERA GUILD

we are a builders guild that focuses on group builds
and we role under the flag off the aquatopian empire
SCREENSHOTS

if you was around in beta times our saw jivitas video this place might look familiar :joy:for those oldies that like to get a nostalgic feeling def come swing by its like a time machine lol

2 Likes

How big are the plot sizes? Or requirements? I may have missed it and I’m sorry if I did.

1 Like

Man this looks awesome :smiley: When I first came across the old aquatopia center I was so jealous that I couldn’t build anything using water sources! That place was beautiful. I can’t wait to see what everyone creates and I hope I can get some time to grab a spot :).

2 Likes

Have to ask, how is the voting being conducted for this? Because, if it’s open to the general public, I imagine that people with specific guild affiliations might lobby hard for their friends… and with $1mil at stake, they’d have a strong incentive to do that.

ah pm me on discord we can work out the details
never thought off that
:smile:

2by2 room limit
up and down is unlimited

Bumping because Contestants.

I’m surprised how many slots are still open… Am I the only person here who owns 5 chisels and 15c?

1 Like

rooms filling up do not be to late
do something creative with water
oldscool style :sunglasses:
also all beta players def have a look its a replica off the original aquatopia V1.0 :grinning: