Aquatopian Empire Garden District (OFFICIAL)

Here is a Screenshot of a group gathering at the newly completed table at the Clubhouse second floor.

5 Likes

I can’t get over how beautiful that area is. You found a gem for sure.

3 Likes

Just relaxing on the boat after a hard day of work and hunting

9 Likes

hey @james can we please make our boats go vrooom :smile: they quit powerfull V2sparkcore engine

4 Likes

i will be on today in evening doing all nighter
yesterday i didn say goodby
was windy here and had to go run for my flyscreen that took off from my balcony like a rocket lolz

4 Likes

yea i had yesterday and today off work…looks like this here in CT, USA

BBBBRRRR!!! and its 10 degrees F here. little chilly :wink:

12 Likes

EVERYONE WITH SHOPS IN AQUATOPIA

I love going shopping in our beautiful town. I don’t have very high crafting abilities and rely on our fine shops to buy crafted blocks, tools and weapons. Please, refill your shops and keep our economy thriving! I have been buying supplies off planet because our sad and empty shops :frowning:

:peace_symbol::purple_heart::boundless:

4 Likes

Did you seriously take that picture? That belongs in an art gallery. It’s gogeous. :heart_eyes: it’s been -25 wind chill here in MN. Probably colder where @TwistedFoot is at.

3 Likes

I’ll be filling mine up tomorrow still got some tools etc left anything in particular you after

2 Likes

Message Aimed at District Leaders

@the-moebius
@Jenndragonfly
@Dunedragon
@OmniUno
@Tamer

Hey Guys we should get together soon and run a Mining event where we, well go and mine for a while, it would be good to do, plus I want to see how much of an area a group of people could mine out.

2 Likes

got all this put in rong post ill try move it here by copy paste lol

@the-moebius
@Jenndragonfly
@Dunedragon
@MrGamer117

MrGamer117Adventurer2d
Yea and there is the Garden District at Aquatopia, that has yet to actually run an event, all we need is some more people to show interest in joining the District and then to get together to do group mining and hunting.

1 LikeReply

the-moebiusExplorer42m
sounds good but i want to run the place as a whole so we included the residents in city center to havent had time yet to list who lives there
but i think we gonna need your project pretty soon maybe clubhouse can serve for garden district but your project for the entire empire maybe we colab on making this build our first event if you down for it we can build it together
with the hole empire(i know empire is a big word but im keeping it a man can dream cant he :smile:) oh talking about @MrGamer117 project in garden district
maybe we start by trowing some ideas around in a secondary post or here @MrGamer117 if you up for it you can lead the project as its your idea :smile:
but we cant just jump into it we need a plan

2 RepliesReply

the-moebiusExplorer35m
heres some ideas i got
we need some seperated beacons for the message area
and stuff so we can regulate rights to the place
also for the empire more than just leader villagers more designated positions
think off clubhouse but grown up
also we need the center to be a huge meeting rooms
as you made those jump to parts thats would be cool
to have seperate building for this we can all chip in some plots
some thoughts guys? :smile:

the-moebiusExplorer33m
also nobody can link the nice build by @photodylan to the empire without his permission i dont want us linking in builds without permission i hate rulez but this is gonna be one sorry lol

HueJanus31m the-moebius
Dont worry, I can take on the burden of being the emperor. No sweat, you guys just sit back and enjoy my orders. Rejoice, for thy emperor hath cometh.

1 LikeReply

the-moebiusExplorer26m
lol i would prefer a democratie but we can have an emperor thats taken out off power but is still there like the queen off england lolz offcoarse he will have some butlters to cook him steak and a castle maybe but decision will be made by vote i think we also need a don off the underground a wicked buisiness man
that provide gem bow loans for those who need it fast but have no money
and then have to pay double back hehe

3 Likes

also like to add that the aquatopian empire will not be guild related but a public thing you can be in aquatopia and in a guild but i will not be directly conected to any guild there will be a guild like system but not a guild if ya follow

I lived in CT for two years. I was at Putnam.

gotta stop talking and start playing lol
but i would ask all leaders if we could make @reapa11 our next leader
as he is one off my most trusted friends and in my opinion a great adition to our
city if @reapa11 is up for this offcoarse
there is still room for more leaders just contact one off the leaders and write down your intentions and why you would be fit to be one :smile:
im thinking off people like @HueJanus and many more :smile: hehe
also @Swede and @PharaohNai let me know if ya interested in such a thing

2 Likes

Lol, thx but I was kidding about the emperor thing. I don’t even have the game. I’m trying to find some money, and maybe I will get the game in a month or two. Been following the game for a year or two, and I’m confident the devs won’t run away with the money, or scam me like Hello Games.

2 Likes

i keep forgetting that lol

1 Like

@the-moebius well we can rip up my current build and do something new, I"m thinking on the sides of the lake we build Japanese temples and gardens, I"m still thinking we keep the underground lake section. what do you think???

1 Like

@the-moebius what are we doing with the woodland market area? i noticed that wooden structure is wild and looks to be regenerating. If you would like to do that ruins/tree overtaking the build look, i can attempt it…can i beacon it and start?

1 Like

I have no intrest in leadership until the game is released, as imo all this wont matter on release :smiley:

Yeah cant wait next time build dont ask you a leader lol

1 Like