Aquatopian Empire Garden District (OFFICIAL)

did you fall in the lava?

ok i will meet you hopefully there :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so sorry guys… i thought the replies would 100% delete not say msg deleted spam

Oh hey @Dunedragon or @Jenndragonfly or @swede @reapa11 could you fuel it for me i repay ya and some im @work :slight_smile:

I can fuel it in approximate 2 hours if it is not already fixed by then.
@the-moebius

Edit/ Portal is fueled.

1 Like

i was wondering as a side-note

If there is anything at all i could do to help the Vilage (which i am ofc a part of) - i mean its all well and good making my plot tie inwith the theme and etc, but also rather selfish (i have been doing my own thing atm, which is what games are about (play your way and etc) but i would love to muck in where i can, but as most may know, i am not the best of builders :stuck_out_tongue: - so any… odd jobs/farming/etc … let me know :slight_smile:

Also @Jenndragonfly although i am currently working on the park in Therka, i will be available either today/tomorrow, so example a few ideas for la Casa de Terrace or when you are personally ready

hey i went a bit into hiding could not get any work done anymore cuase off people requesting stuff and suchs
ill contact ya ingame to let ya know who my alts are (secret) and soon gonna try organizing the works and project i defenetly could use help

also need to look for someone whos good at organizing lol
i see you are pretty comitted to the game now so maybe you can be a leader if ya like so talk to ya soon
still busy doing some stuff to get a bit off calm time ingame
like a room to talk freely lol
i got myself in a bit off trouble i guess hahaha
lmao
ive encounter the darker side off fame hahaha
so funny

2 Likes

just PM me when you have the time (here) as you know, i am switching quite a lot atm (between various projects myself :P)

Maybe we/you could do with a secret leaders den? :stuck_out_tongue:

Deep under ground so now one can see/hear you

also all members off the village i need someone to finsih the roof off the clubhouse contact me if ya interested

also the jobsign will be quite full soon
and request board

also please come up with your own projects what we need or am missing in town

@Jenndragonfly you started on market yet let me know if ya need help
i try to make the first one the flower shop
was thinking to give them signs like in morrowind
and have them themed then we can hand them over to other players
to keep them busy :smile:

1 Like

thanks swede when is see you i refund ya and some lol

maybe someone can set up a aquatopia discord channel invite only i have not much experience with that but it would be quite handy

Yes i would like to start the market, the partial wood structure is wild. Can we get @OmniUno to beacon the area to complete the road there (and add me) so i can work on the road too? that is wild as well

I can do that @the-moebius ! I will do that now and post it

Here is the Boundless Aquatopia Chat discord channel!

PLEASE ONLY AQUATOPIA LEADERS AND VILLAGERS

2 Likes

i will be loging as Iamme either later tonight or tomorrow to have a look at how to finishe la Casa de Terrace - its a shame source blocks are comp winners only now, because my pond is a bit broken (the watre flow is funny) and it would be nice to have some kind of roof pond flowing into the one on ground floor… not complaining though :stuck_out_tongue: just saying

1 Like

quick join the discord… im lonely… Jenn is getting… O.o again :rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

Alright, so recently I was tasked with adding small additions to the road system that connects the Garden District, and I noticed something very annoying. On the west path when you enter the district, the path ends shortly at player settlements. I’m not saying that’s a problem, just that the west road cant feasibly go any further. The east path goes for quite a ways, connecting to several homes, lakes and forests. However, at the end of that road, there is a steep hill in one way, and a difficult to travers swamp on in the other direction it can go. As far as I can tell, there are no other places for the roads to realistically go for the garden district.

Entering districta then go to left that road is ours completly also the huge build by photodylan when going straghtforward cant be linked without dylans permission the road to the right is that the one with issues?

Yeah, it can eitg go over a large steep hill that can’t really be built on, or through a swamp that can’t really be built on, or at least would be tricky to. If the roads were taken far enough, they could reach decent settling sites, but they would be so far out of the way that it would be impractical to use to get to and from the main city.

ill investigate them theres always a way lol
also there is allready a road that gonna be 100 plus plots

1 Like