Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

I feel you bro :slight_smile: Same here :clock1:

1 Like

Working from home every day is better than the alternative, working from an office building 7 days a week… at least you can play boundless from work!

4 Likes

OP updated with additional info and rambly stuff =P

quoting breaks the links so see the OP if you wish to use them :wink:

4 Likes

I like your style. Your calming voice has a… calming effect. :grin:
And you go straight to the point. Very high content to time ratio. :sunglasses:

I might give your videos to my nephew who is watching a lot of minecraft youtubers and he starts to talk like them. So, loud overexcited and with little content. :joy:

11 Likes

Haha thanks for visiting my shop Lapier’s shop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ASMR Boundless :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol thank you… I’ve never cared for the over-the-top style… though I could stand to animate my voise a bit more (in editing i come off a bit flat/depressed sounding ><) o.o kinda hard since im so layed back irl… practice I guess hehe

P.S. good luck with your nephew… kids seem to thrive on that style unfortunately ><

Lol drives me nuts waiting through 5-10 mins of rambling… trying to find the info/reason I clicked on a vid o.O

Np can’t wait to see it finished and up and running at full capacity ^^

lol good one

7 Likes

Lol ok, first ever Video Channel Update!.. mainly to say thank you all for the amazing first year of YouTube, BUT since i have a hard time believing that anyone would be interested in such a thing i figured this would be a perfect video to hijack for other purposes :smiling_imp:

Down to the point: I have way more ideas for videos than i have time to make and since not all ideas are created equally O.o i’d love to hear your Input! ^^

• :orange_book: Update Quick Start Guides (partially underway)
  • :star: New / Redo Promo Video for Boundless (my “Upcoming Voxel Heaven” Vid
  • :joystick: Some Sort of “Let’s Play” with a new character
  • :hammer_and_wrench: Updated Tool / Weapons Video(s) :bow_and_arrow:
  • :flashlight: Community Spotlights (like the Moebius Plaza Vid)
  • :crystal_ball: Mining Methods / how to find X
  • :blue_book: Tips & Tricks
  • :octopus: Creature Behavior / Combat Tactics :rhinoceros:
  • :question: Other (post a comment with an idea =))

0 voters

Thanks in advance, and Peace!

P.S. naturally Update Overviews and Feature Intros take priority over these =P

3 Likes

My favorite videos are of a player just having fun and exploring. I love showcase videos, but would like them more if there was more exploring to them. :grin:

4 Likes

Opps… i meant to limit the max votes to 2… meh oh well lol

lol i almost added an “exploration” option to the poll =P… i guess my concern with that style is that the lengths on such videos can get quite long very quickly… i guestinmated that i spent around 6-8hrs exploring the Moebius Plaza and all its connected locations to make that video O.o (mostly because i get a bit OCD and try my best to get all the facts/info right)

granted as i was exploring the plaza i was a bit sad that i wasn’t recording my first impression =/

anyway i favor shorter videos (at least as short as i can make them o.o) since i myself don’t have a lot of time to watch long videos, so i try pack mine full of just the interesting / important bits and cut out the filler.

BUT… if you all don’t mind longer videos… there are quite a few advantages to a more raw / organic style (less editing & faster uploads) So i’m not opposed to trying this out =D lol kinda like “Lets Play: Explore this town”

4 Likes

I concur, I enjoy plain old exploration. It’s largely what I do when I play, that and mining. Whichever you do Jiivita, I’m sure they’ll be fabulous!

5 Likes

one thats just you @jivita going in a straight line on a planet off choise checking
out what ya find on the way
freestyling it :smile:

heres a tip for the icyspots

11 Likes

lol still getting use to posting and uploading so many different places O,o

and the new… significantly more ramblely overview of all the other cool bits of 184 ^^

also be sure to check out the poll above if you haven’t already voted ^^ last i checked Tips / tricks, community spotlight, and Updated promo vid are leading once the votes from YouTube were factored in iirc =) so next week i’ll be working on a tip vid and if i feel spunky and, time remitting, i’ll throw in an exploration-ish community spotlight XD

9 Likes

Been a busy day! Thank you Boundless Dev team for this amazing update!

First time i’ve been able to attend a Hunt ^^ and first time to upload 4 videos in one day! O.o

anyway here is the hunt from my eyes with very light editing… hope you enjoy!

13 Likes

Thanks for posting this! BTW I do want everyone to look at about 2 min in and the amount of mobs that were just eating grass and hanging out when we came through the portal. No meteor required. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

13:20 in second video is the first impact and resulting deaths. 14:20 in last video is the double metoer hit.

2 Likes

great videos - the double blast looks amazing

3 Likes

nice vid :smile:ran out off bows for second run (died alot lava issues and bad grapple skills) try to be there for next one

2 Likes

I felt like The Hunt this time round, first with meteors, highlighted that we also need bombs, or some weapon variation, now more than before :slight_smile:

3 Likes