Aquatopian embassy hub (main building remodeling to host bigger portals)

we did a slight modification to the old aquatopian embassy hub (beckon)

we got new contractors and fitted the oldscool hub out with the latest in technoligys

COMPLETE SINGULAR DESIGN MATCHING CITYS INFRASTRUCTURE
massive Portal stages fully decked out with epic decorations
huge open space feeling we make sure that every portal owner is treated like a royal and gets a prime location that leads to the epicenter off the hub

CUSTOM PORTALS
Even bigger stage for custom portals
you want an alien head as portal we got ya
you want ya portal to look like a tree we got ya
you want to have the portal shoot fire we contact the dev’s
anything possible

SHOPPORTALS
Shopowner portals are place nearest to all the best hub links

MUSEUM’S
we got two massive rooms one off them is fitted out with a historic boundless museum filled with interviews off legendary players and me non legendary player :nerd_face:

UNDERGROUND MARKET
focused on quality we guarantee to have fully stocked shops forever
we added a faction system to this market allowing us to reuse deadshops on the fly and to FREE rent to people 24/7 using guildbooks

AQUATOPIAN GUILD BUILDING
hosting the ultima aquarius network and in the futur a big central portal leading to the aquatopian promised land planet aquarius
ARTE INTERA PROJECT
this is our architect crew city that creates all the mayor aquatopian projects
feel free to join and help us create our next groupproject
GUILDSANCTUM
another arte intera faction project
Massive temple for guilds to represent and inform new players
CLUB/BAR/SPA
we got swimmingpool with bar and the aquarius clubhouse where we all get together to talk about the projects and town repairs
HUNTERS LODGE/FACTION
wright at the hub next to the mainbuilding for aquatopians
is a fully decked out hunterlodge with faction book and notice boards for hunts plus massive club house with storage and hunter portal hub
we still looking for people to be leaders off this
also include portals to other guild hunterlodges
FRIENDED GUILD PORTALS
is a big list :nerd_face:

EASY ACCES

to ultima world hub special portal leads to smack in the middle off world portals on finate
big towns
gyosha mall
PS network
various HUBS

INSPIRATION HUB
place where people who build pieces off art to give out inspiration
a must visit when visiting the hub

CREW
plenty off players around to help ya out
fix problem and signs fast
create custom epic portal frames for ya build

SEASONAL ART
theres a platform overlook the entire hub where we will build seasonal art matching the events for valentine ive boughr a bunch off flowers and will offer them cheap around the valentine art piece

OORTMETER

where our community donates there oort you can visually track if we stocked our not the only portals that get sponsored by this is the huge community portal to the ultima world hub since day on
and the arte intera faction city portal

BIG SIGN
we looking into ataching it to massive balloons our a zeppelin so if you are a steampunk artist and can whip out a zeppelin contact us :sunglasses:

OH BTW EMBASSY IS ALIVE AND KICKING IF YOU HAVENT VISITED IN A WHILE
video off yesterdays pool and spa webcam

CURATOR
we looking for a person to come up with our second museum
its big room that needs some coolness pm me if interested

SCREENSHOTS

AQUARIUS IS COMING!!!

18 Likes

Place looks awesome I really like the color combination

1 Like

its infecting all embassy roads one by one :smiley:

Well it’s one infection I don’t mind spreading. Lol

It’s looking great

momma i come look for ya soon to give ya a killer spot
ya old spot is obsolete :smile:

The funny thing is that the infiniplex there helps me find my way back home. I was always getting lost until we opened the port next to it. With the new open design you’ve got going, I think it will be much easier to navigate if we move it though. :smile:

1 Like

The east embassy road goes a pretty good distance now so there a lot of room to expand that way.

Edit: now there’s a spot that branches south to the giant ice bumber slide. Also not going to lie think I went a lol overboard. :rofl:

1 Like

new lounge and random decor to make place cozy :smile:
in true @Hashmalash and @the-moebius style i call this the “ultra epic ultima aquarius beckon aqua embassy hub” to avoid confusion :rofl:

7 Likes

thats right no more confusion anymore :smiley:

1 Like

Nope nothing confusing there, clear as mud. Glad you made it simple…UEUABAEH if you want to shorten it even more. :rofl:

the two red’s in the embassy and the rest off the crew gonna hand out flowers to people tomorrow under the love swan at the embassy hub’s seasonal art stage
myself i bought tons off flowers at gyosha mall
and will be selling them for 1coin in small stocks that i will replenish over the coarse off the event

to find our hub go look for mr and ms snowman in the ultima world hub
thats our portal :smile:

this events seasonal art is created by @Touch122 one off the leaders off the arte intera builders faction

20190205210429_1.jpg1920x1080 282 KB

20190205210448_1.jpg1920x1080 280 KB

thanks to @Lawrizze and @RedY3 to come up with the flower giving event
and the rest off the aqua crew for help on our awesome new hub

4 Likes

For those wo wonder about portals its all free
just ask no shopstand placed yet cuase people who contact us for early spots get the best ones first and sometimes customized :wink:

We just openend the luxury market on the aquatopian embassy beckon in the middle off the hub

we have limited the mall to 12shops
and are looking for professional sellers only
each shop has it own beacon thats run by its own faction
the footfall goes to a mainmallguild and will be divided equally amongst shopkeepers
we keep ownership off the beacons and rent out the shop to shopkeepers if a shop keeper goes afk for a extreme longtime we clean out his shop and store the stuff away for when he comes back and rent the shop out to another player
so we can keep all shops always active for forever :grinning::grinning:
we do not seek profit from this we in it to increase the activity in the embassy hub (well actually that gives us profit i guess :sunglasses:)

Contact me if you are interested in a spot you can allready apply to a book inside the hub in advance to ease the acces proces
keep in mind we do background check and look how your current shops are run
cuase this minimall gonna focus on quality shops that keep a nice stock hence name LUXURY MALL

ill post tomorrow shots off the inside(these are very outdated lol) @Spitcup did an amazing job designing the shops
@RedY3 made a nice example on how ya can put fittings inside the provide space and give it a personal touch
@almund will provide a shop for the newplayers
with a additional newplayer center shop on top off the hub

3 Likes

It’s already looking good now with the shops filling up. Thanks for using the shop as an example :sunglasses:.

no screenshots yet but i worked on it today added fountain/ benches/ mall plants
and also now available are shop portals inside the mall sizes go from 2by2
until 2by5 the width is always 2wide
we opening new shops everyday
today we added an aoe tool shop and a marble/mozaic/bricks shop
and @RedY3 epic augment shop ✨ The Augments Shop is Open!
@Spitcup opened the woodlands mining shop also epic
its all epic :joy:

3 Likes

I have found the mall to be quite useful, i enjoy the design as well! I’m already a regular costumer

2 Likes

Got some cool stuff incoming
so im prepping our mainbuilding to hold bigger and cooler portals then before
stay tuned

2 Likes

So that’s what you were up to!