a space

the end off the contest will be when the last one is build

be fast cause the plots are limited to 10 and one is taken allready
spot 3 @Dunedragon
spot 2 @Billob850
spot 4 @Touch122
spot 8 @bubbathegoat
spot 5 @MrGamer117

heres some pic off new part off aquatopia thanks to @Dunedragon @Jenndragonfly @billo… for helping me pull this off in one night :grin:

7 Likes

ok ok ok winner gets 4000coins :smile:
if ya dont like that i build them myself hahaha
:heart_eyes: wateeeer

3 Likes

I can donate 16 000 coins on top of that, and 4 water buckets. Not sure about being judge though. :smile:

2 Likes

thanks i think this needs a boost lol hehe
if i make em all can i have the buckets lmao

2 Likes

Well, you will surely win if you are the only one in the competition. :thinking:

3 Likes

closing topic in 4 days if no contestants lolz oh btw no plots required for this the fountains will be owned by aquatopia

1 Like

Moe, there are so many projects happening. Portal competition, steam punk city, portal seekers, chisel city… I think you pick the wrong time of submit a new competition. You should place it on hold after this projects are nearly over.

3 Likes

I’m just too new to be taking part in competitions, sorry. Focused on building and also trying to stock my little shop that Cookviper and kkbell kindly gave me in Steam City.

5 Likes

Oooh a new roguishly complex shop somewhere in steam city? How does one get to steam city?

1 Like

i understand only the “to new part” not its just putting some blocks down opening
the wall and look how it flows over them :smile: super easy

aquatopia is gonna open soon a portal to there give me a day :smile:
there was a portal in the shop with the copper cog but it went down and i cant fuel it :smile:

4 Likes

lol. It’s only little at the moment. To get there I hop from the shopping center in Moebius through the portal to Dash’s shop (don’t know who you are Dash but I love your portal) through pixelgate, down the green tube by mario and into Steam City. I’ve become a right little pro at getting there. Not so good with the rest of the world though lol. I should make an alt called ‘constantly lost’

4 Likes

That would be awesome!

1 Like

cookvipers base :smile: hehe

2 Likes

@DashEWz hehe

What are the rules to the contest?

Do we have to build at a particular time? or just sign up, take a spot, and build something before the contest ends?

I’m happy to build something, but I mostly just play in spare moments here and there, not usually at a planned time.

1 Like

oh you need to friend me and i put you on beacon the comp ends if last one is build
keep water in the box thats only rule

1 Like

Ok, I’ll look for you when I get on.

I think I should be on tonight for a bit, if not I think I usually see you working on your builds on Saturday mornings.

Can I get spot #8?

2 Likes

yes you got it
im on now trying to find portal to steampunkcity lol
getting lost in pixel

go down the green tube beside mario and you’ll see the portal on the left. Look for the HUGE Cook’s sign if you can’t spot Mario, it’s right near it.