Aquatopian fountain coMp 4Waterbuckets and 20000gs price

hahah yeah i found it lolz oh btw i opening one on aquashopping right now :smile:

1 Like

4spots taken good luck @Billob850 @bubbathegoat @Touch122 @Dunedragon @MrGamer117

1 Like

Hey @the-moebius my build has some blocks above my fountain, however the plot above is reserved and i might lose some of my build are you able to add another plot above mine pls.

edit: also I want you to take a look.:grin:

Hello yes, this is dog, i mean Dash.

Thanks @ComplexRogue7 , portal has been there since almost the beginning of aquatopia , linking with pixelgate through my base :>

3 Likes

If there is anything i can do to try get a water bucket, then i’m in, not even sure what exactly it does, but have been having so many different water issues with my under lake build im sure it would help with something…

The water bucket will place one block of water. Additional water will flow from that block if not contained, like any water.

Not sure if that is useful in an under water build. You should have access to plenty of water already I mean.

Yeah, thought there may be a way to remove water to… Thanks for explaining… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s been extremely helpful to me, thank you!

not today tomorrow on this hour i have time sorry

removing water you just replace the water with sand and remove thats how asquatopia is build if you need more info ask me i become quite specialized in water since i drained a lake for my city

Yeah i have worked that much out :stuck_out_tongue: it just took me a while to work out how to make a room with just water wall ( so you can swim straight out into the lake im buuilding in…), especially if the walls were not straight, but got it now, just occasionally have leaks when the shovel slips :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey @the-moebius when are you going to finish this up and announce the winner, I"m getting really anxious, also this comp is taking forever.

If you need help with supplies like ore and such, let me know! :grin:

1 Like

ah when last one is buid lol try find more people to compete nobody seems to be interested in 20000coins and 4warerbuckets
lol

Just saw this post. I’ll take a spot if there is still one available. Anything to enhance the beauty of one the best cities in the entire Oortiverse!

1 Like

ok i add you to beacon if i log in if i forget mail me again

Pictures of each of the contestants, fountains.

@Awesie’s build

@Billob850 's build

@Dunedragon’s build

@touch17’s build

@MrGamer117’s build

@lamme’s build

@bubbathegoat’s build

Got them screenshots for you @the-moebius.

1 Like

How do we create water buckets?

Ya cant at moment those i have where won in a competition they still looking how to put them ingame but avoidgriefing come make a fountain and win some :slight_smile:
Aquatopia is dug into a lake so o have water wherever i need it

I would absolutely love to but unfortunately the little time I have in the evenings to play have been overtaken by Mordor being built on my doorstep … RivenDale style builds use too many natural blocks which apparently decreases prestige … trying to see how I can increase prestige without destroying the natural landscape or turning my outpost into a theme park … hopefully one day I’ll actually get the time to participate in some of the amazing community builds and competitions that take place and I appreciate the invitation :slight_smile:

1 Like