Aquatopian road competition (OUTDATED)

Hi everybody Aquatopian empire is looking for a general road design for the aquatopian embassy
there will be a wall off boxes where the aquatopians will leave gifts for the winner (and there s a lot off us :wink: )
if you submit a road design claim a number from our poll so people can vote on your design (would be nice if we got a smaller side road version included aswell)
please pm me @the-moebius so i can add you to the number list aswell so there is no confusion
the winner will also be contacted later if they wish so to help work on a much bigger roadnetwork somewhere else :wink:

please be creative
lantarns decor plants its all alowed dont hold back

NOW SEND ME YOUR DESIGNS
AND LET THEM BE IMMORTALIZED
IN THE AQUA EMPIRE

0 voters

0 voters

tagged list
1 ancalagon
2 The Moebius
3 andy sav

4 Likes

Whoever wins i dump to pricepot Advanced workbench powercoil (1). Lets buugiwoogie!

5 Likes

ill kick it off with my design and grab NUMBER 2
:smile: better have that coil @Buugi i put it next to my basic workbench loool

its the red line that makes it obvious if it goes to a door road etc
plus chiseled down everything besides borders and the red ash

7 Likes

I really like the way that the Black refined and decorative meta looks with Night Orange wood and i think it could be lit up along the way by incorporating our two colors of gleam, blue and white with several different style lanterns made of foliage. The foliage really glows alongside the gleam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

heres @andysav our formerly know as @Andytheka looool
design for the road he used on planet materials just the gleam is from elsewhere

3 Likes

All theze roads so much effort claps well done.

1 Like

competition ends at sunday 16/09
if ya dont know how to take screenshots PM me
on our discord : https://discord.gg/uADywaN
but only if ya dont know how (you should probably learn how to make epic screenshots off ya builds :wink: )

So are we going with Andy sav’s design? :slight_smile:

well he won so yeah why not i do the necessary :slight_smile: get ball rolling

Cool cool I’m all for it!

2 Likes

like it meteor style :smile: theres a project in the aquatopian discord thats made for these roads :smile: archiving it :wink: