(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·Aquatopia's Sunken Town ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯) SHOWCASE 5

Hi mate, long time no see! Thanks a ton, but im alright clawing my way back to past greatness on my own. :slight_smile:

I must say, its highly enjoyable to be back in this game, getting my player-run-economy-groove on again. :smiley:

I hope youre doing good, mate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MAP UPDATE

this map will expand very soon a dunedragon just landed in the north
off sunebeach and more aquatopian’s migrated our took second home to the new playground
the dragon said it will take a while to move in wich means in dragon language probably 2500plots 4days :joy:

1 Like

Glad to see all the expansion, and returning faces. I hope to see you all around town :grin:

1 Like

Returning player presenting! I’m building here too, M sector, next to my mates Mesa and Cyk. I was previously known for my (hopefully) delicious pies on Finata’s capital Ultima hub.

What’s in short supply these days and needs to be sold? Looking to set up my shop.

1 Like

Wish I went with a sunken city of Orr theme. Darn.

welcome i dunno whats in short supply but i hope someone will tell you
we have plenty off shop locations in the mall to learn how to get one
check out the tutorial video we made here (¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·Aquatopia’s Sunken Town Mall ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯) (NEWSFLASH)
summer almost over and that means i will have lots off playtime
to take city to next level
pm me if you like acces to the city’s public full power chrysominter as well

2 Likes

we updated our train it now actually can go somewhere :smile:
all creds go to wischl our architect
here’s some screenshots

PS if you looking for a place to build big our town has 3provinces that can be acces with the metro and plenty off room
fun new place to call your own for more info scroll up :+1:

15 Likes

Hidden Portal in subway tunnels? Do secrets lie within???

2 Likes

That train is looking nice!

2 Likes

Thank you! When I have the time I will check out the vid. Big city is big my friend, and looking good!

1 Like

SHOWCASE 4

The Infamous pirate dunedé des dragon just docked his boat at sunny beach off sunken town and all sorts off weird builds been popping up ever since
lots to report in future

here’s some snapshots off the boat i managed to take before dunedé des dragon and his henchmen muaddib chased me off with there pirate snowballs
(they put ice inside)

8 Likes

EXPANSION 3

THE OORTCHICKEN FUN PARK

the blueprint for oortchicken land got some free spots if ya got a cool design/decor/idea for a themepark hit me up

the small build area is 2by2 plots people in town can decorate and host a portal to a big amusement ride at there house our base our for people on other planets
handy way to become part off oortchicken fun land
hey @jaimepoutine @Orrian maybe oortchicken funland can host the reaper trial training coarse :pray:

3 Likes

Chickens scare me I keep seeing them in the woods of Biitula. Watching… they are always watching…

1 Like

ours are plastic :joy:

1 Like

I really love the ship, great work!! :smiley: :1st_place_medal:

good newz after starting project yesterday we allready starting with expanding it lolz

@Creegle finished the design on our ferris wheel
and @Hashmalash is pulling together all his awesome design powers
to design the park one badass water park
@andysav and me both dismantled our previous stadium and token library project and the rebuild on stadium allready took off
we make sure to keep it up to code with the upcoming competitions regulations
gonna be some epic bomb battle action
and best off all i havent even had the dune over to add some wackyness

JOIN US

if you ever wanted to have some fun and invent some cool things that should go into a park like this let me know and we give you a nice spot to construct it

especially looking for someone to create an awesome parkour like section

for creative people i need some oortchicken like decor for around the park
andy will recreate his iconic chicken statue on top off the gate to welcome the visitors and so create our parks own mascotte

5 Likes

some water park concept :slight_smile: without any decorations, just plain model.

8 Likes

Looks cool! I’m looking forward to the time they get some water physics in game so you can get pushed along by it! Now all we need it a rubber ring recipe!! :smiley:

2 Likes

yeah that would be very cool :slight_smile: especially proper water physics :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yeah, if we get water with some push, I’m absolutely building a water park, with some long flume slides!

2 Likes