[Argoonade] --[T5 - Turbulent Corrosive Exoworld]--

Sent a pm :slight_smile:

anyone came across sponge by any chance?

Argoonade T5-Corrosive (Caustic Lvl 3) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is an Exo exclusive so here is your second chance to collect more… Also have tokens to all Trees, Mud, Ash, Thorns and Sponge… For my fellow concrete makers Gravel!!..enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sponge & mold trees.
Tangle & growth is underwater.

3 Likes

Lots of it in tree form with mould around. I have a location saved I can grab for you in a few.

Edit: nvm, @majorvex beat me to it! :smile:

2 Likes

thank you lads!! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ahh my favourite gleam colour.
Too bad I’ve been out of the game for so long, I would have loved to use up the rest of my regen bombs for it…
If this exo was one of the first 10 I would probably still be playing…

you are still here aren’t you? :smiley:

We have a saying in Flemish: Als onze kat een koe was dan kon je ze melken. ^^

Yes I’m here on the forums because I still care… I still WANT to play the game. It just breaks my heart when the difficulty/complexity/rarity of stuff goes up.

Thank you to those that made the location tablets…came back with 1200 amethyst 200 emeralds a nice few stacks of metals 5 stacks of gleam few stacks of sponge and mould :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy they could help!! :smiley:

I figure digging the mines not only saves folks a bit of time, it makes the mining more accessible - you can bypass dealing with mobs, go straight to the hotspots. :slight_smile:

I THINK after a test on the new Umbris one that I’m going to give the nod here to Argoonade on the amethyst and emerald. At first glance at a spot I mined there, seems comparable in thickness (Argoonade has a much higher number of amethyst but also has large hotspot areas everywhere so that might not tell us as much there) but when you factor in T5 vs T7 rock strength, makes this one maybe a little better perhaps.

1 Like

some pictures from tonight hunt on that magnificient grappling playground :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.