Art: Decorative Props concept art! (Massive post!) 4/13 UPDATED

Make a house in the shape of a giant skull entirely out of skull blocks.

HALLELUJAH! Those head mounts in the buildings look awesome! That’s what I’ve been waiting for! And those pole extensions is so freaking awesome!!!

You made my day with this post and so many pictures of your drawings.

…stuffed spitter beats it all. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever related MORE to such a set of drawings.

Look at this. Look at their faces.

I really feel these. Amazing.

Bonus:

(This is entirely happy and meant well. No insults to be found here)

6 Likes

I do have to say one thing though. I feel like the Mounted Heads should be sort of difficult to get. Like, maybe only hunters can get them and it has to be rare drops/hard to create. They’re super cool, but if they’re everywhere then they won’t be so cool.

1 Like

My master work

5 Likes

I am dying to play this game with you guys !!! As I have said in another post I am a veteran Minecraft player and Boundless is just about everything I have dreamed of as a MC player. I would share some of my builds with you but all of them got erased when a problem with my acct ocured, I had a city inside a tree, a huge castle by, inside and around a volcano, a realm with a castle in the middle and a town sourrounding it, and everything was fortified with a huge wall that had 4 automatic 8x6 gates, my last creation after I got really frustrated with the game is a small little town around my main house, I built it in 3 1/2 hours on creative, but I really got bored with struggling to share my builds with people on forums, here are some screenshots:

By the way, the modular furnishings are a GREAT idea !!! kudos for the developers !!!

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Minecraft builds

Updated with new concepts!

10 Likes

Verry nice! You should make it so the base can also be placed upside down on the cealing.
My big empty home is existed for the new props and decorations.

8 Likes

These look very good, I like this art allot :slight_smile:
keep it up, you guys are doing awesome work.

1 Like

bump bump bump :slight_smile:

Bumpity bump bump bump

Why are you bumping this?

I was just copying @Karokendo :joy:

1 Like

Gems like this post just keep coming to my attention.

I love some of that art work <3

Just cause I don’t want roasted spitter to get left out of Dev Art Day…

1 Like

Even though I’d rather avoid raising a post like this if I had nothing meaningful to add to it, I can’t deny that my mind is racing at the thought of what crazy things I could do with ladders and all of the things displayed in the OP of this thread.

4 Likes

zim

2 Likes