Art: Weapon and Shield emoji

We’ll see about that. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Everyone promising to wreck others if and when pvp comes to the game… flex your muscles on the elite stocks and stop asking for medics :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’ll take nameable gear. You can write your books Warframe style.

1 Like

images

7 Likes

Undefeated-ish… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If it’s PVP, I’ll be staying on my sovereign … oh, wait :thinking: I already do that anyway :joy:

10 Likes

I’ll come find you… :stonemace:

5 Likes

That mace emoji looks like a hopper with giant eyeballs

4 Likes

“HOPPER on a stick! Get yer HOPPER on a stick while yer at the carnival! Scrumptious an’ delicious!”

7 Likes

in the 90’s i played mmo… full loot of corpse (besides paid protected) . so anything u didnt pay the “Warden” to protect when u left became fair game… can carry a body anywhere until they log. only towns are safe. u could aggro mobs to other players.

thats pvp. ^

mobs had reputations u could become “reputable by killing the opposite faction”. they dont attack anymore. quest/items attached to reputations which were unobtainable otherwise. this generally works best in dungeons.

1 Like

I’ve never been so hyped to see new emoji.

3 Likes

Um, Wasn’t this ‘early’ days 5 years ago?

1 Like

yes :joy: correct

It kind of surprises me a little when thinking about just how long many of us have been here watching this game develop. It doesn’t FEEL like it has been so many years, but it has. Time really flies here in Boundless I guess!

6 Likes

I Feel ya brah.

1 Like

My 6yr old has learnt to swim, play rugby and play a ps4 & xbox pretty well since swords were “introduced”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.