[Arzite Yori] --[T6 - Fierce Chill Exoworld]--

Let me know when you get it up, please, cause im curious to see your shop. You must have poured 2-3 mill into this already. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @Cyklisk I’ll make a post for it when I do. Hopefully wont be too long from now. Yeah, feels like a multi-million coin endeavor. It will be part of a massive build I’m doing. The build might still be under construction when I open the portal. It will probably take me the rest of the year. Having to gather all the mats.

1 Like

So what’s the going price on this gleam?

Im not selling, but ill buy at 5. This is as gleamymcgleamface as they come without being massive chunks.

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

Got a late start on this one due to being away from computers yesterday :crazy_face:

Some resource location pics as well

Gleam

Tangle

Twisted

Mud

Glacier

Mould and Sponge

Dark Glass

4 Likes

I’m glad I got carried away on this one and finished the atlas early lol.

I probably won’t do it again any time soon though :laughing:

1 Like

Wheres your shop sir?

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the community.

My shop is on zed nii ka. Through the TNT megahub portal. Its straight in front called dalrak’s market. It’s a little 12 shops stand square next to a waterfall.

1 Like

Has anyone happened to find ANY Growth or Ash on the planet at all? or any better spots to farm Sponge, Mould, or Mud than the little resin pits?

(I figure probably not - but it doesn’t hurt to ask.)

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.