Assign Stations to certain Recipes

I wish there was a way I could assign stations to certain recipes. For example, I have a room with three crafting tables. One table I can choose to only show wood recipes, in craftable and uncraftable. It is sometimes hard to scroll through all the recipes to find one particular one. I would love to have a crafting table for wood blocks, one for stone blocks, etc.

I know you can put only wood in one to see only wood recipes under craftable, but the other recipes are still in uncraftable.

Maybe a person can choose to turn this option on when they first open a new crafting table.

1 Like

Filters for recipes are coming soon! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

was actually thinking about making a suggestion about this, so that’s just amazing to hear that’s already planned.

Not the finished version but here’s a quick look at what’s coming.

4 Likes

what about a search option, is that something that is planned?

Would like a way to type “stick” in a search box and then the recipe for sticks comes up ofc. but would also like if any recipe with sticks in it could show up.

Yep. Again, this is not the final version.

3 Likes

will look forward to this implementation :smiley:

1 Like

Will these filters stay even if I exit a station and re-enter?

And I had a slight idea about “knowledge” but more as a book you can craft with paper. These books can be sold to other players. There would also be books for locations, and other stuff.

1 Like

Yes but only for the session.

We consider this as well but we want the knowledge to help players in the game from the start and to limit the need to go and find a wki at the start of the game.

2 Likes

Well I was thinking later on, if you ever add cooking and meals as a thing, and these provide buffs. If you consume a meal and get the buff, you then “learn” it. This buff gets written down and later you can make your own recipes after a certain skill. You can then choose which buff out of the ones you know is added to the meal.

1 Like

The knowledge will have progression in it so not all is revealed at the start but more unlock as you craft or discover new items in the world.

1 Like

Do you guys have an idea for cooking and alchemy in progress? I love being a “healer/support” in all types of games. Providing everyone with free food or potions…

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/support-path-idea/9214/3

Like a “Support” path added.

1 Like

Pretty much. We’ll reveal more on this soon.

2 Likes

:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:

IS IT SOON YET??

2 Likes

YAY!!! I can help people!!!

1 Like

Will there be a option to show unlearned recipes and have it show what skill is required to be unlocked to have it while hovering or something?

1 Like

That’s the intention of the knowledge screen.

2 Likes