Assimilated by Therka Market: Moebius Mayor

Hi guys,

Today someone from the capital build a road to my settlement called “Fuligin Cathedral”.

I have no problem with this personally, though I didn’t expect it (since I’m some distance away), but when my construction is finished (about 35% done, currently), I’ll be the “Top Contributor”. This feels kinda undeserved since I’m a relatively new player and the capital of Therka predates me.

So, if Moebius or the current top contributor does have a problem with it, let me know here and I’ll ask the guy who connected me to the capital to remove his road. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

The market predates Moe as well. Although Moe has contributed greatly with his Plaza, the honer in my opinion is to @SpiritMIA, who started it. As long as you don’t do anything strange I don’t think the Therka community would mind.

6 Likes

It’s selfless players like you that make Boundless so great. :grin:

13 Likes

They are Borg. They will assimilate. :smiley:

9 Likes

Alright, great. I’ll let Dulki know, who built the road (it’s a nice looking road). I think top contributors get to change settlement names? If so, don’t worry, I won’t change anything.

2 Likes

Or American.

1 Like

Yeah actually have nothing todo with that i am also makin a road in aqua and avoid all builds dont like that stuf :slight_smile:

Oh did not read that post properly actualy go ahead and remove my name if ya mayor just name it therka market we had put my name there cuese someone was mayor cause off gleam tower so we overdid him as he left the game and removed the floor under oeoples shops he incited them to leaving the shop floating over water with no way off rebuilding it also this has lead to everybody asking me perlissions and stuf now i have my own city on solulmm aquatopia so remove it i aoreciate it :slight_smile: i cant never had max prestige there ever also the most active founder off it is @Heureka sorry for bad tekst bearhands smallphone lolz

4 Likes