Atlantis the underwater city

I love this movie! I remember watching it in theaters when it came out. I was just a wee lad. The aesthetic of the city is really cool.

2 Likes

Awesome build! I know the pain of under water builds. Takes alot of time and planning. Id have one going by now if not for the merky water look. This wasnt an issue in beta i wonder what changed to cause this.

2 Likes

Is this Atlantis? Yes it is :grin:

2 Likes

Now Atlantis arrive the 1.200.000 Mark of PRESTIGE

1 Like

One of my favorite movies.

Crazy project and workload, gl with it. Will stop by tomorrow and check it out.

2 Likes

noice!
i guess my future underwater project will have to be Rapture since atlantis is taken XD

2 Likes

very awesome work. now if only the dev’s fixed the water effect then you could see through the dome into the ocean. now that would be a sight.

2 Likes

If glass didn’t look like wireframe, seabeds were visible from behind glass, and the interior lighting was effected by the colour of the water, I’d be all over this.

I absolutely love underwater cities. BioShock always comes to mind.

7 Likes

we are happy that every buddy like ouer projekt and see the hard work on it.

we hope that the devs fix it. but it is not inportent for us.

I’ll take later a few pictures of the settlement from Atlantis

1 Like

Hey Timo und Wobble,

ich mag euer Projekt wirklich sehr. Nur verstehe ich nicht, warum Timo seit heute unsere Siedlung blockiert, indem er aus zwei Seiten sämtliche Parzellen um uns herum gesichert hat…

Ich denke Boundless ist ein Spiel in dem wir alle zusammen an einer schicken Welt arbeiten, daher kann ich so ein Verhalten nicht so richtig nachvollziehen. Es wäre schön, wenn ihr/du das schnell wieder rückgängig machst.
Wir gefährden in keinster Weise euer Atlantisprojekt.

Danke und bis bald im Spiel.

LG Omma

1 Like

Hi OmmaElse

Ich werde das ganze mit Timo heute besprechen. Nach dem werden wir uns bei dir melden. Unter gewissen auflagen werden wir die Parzellen bestimmt wider deprziliere.
lg Wobble

2 Likes

Hej Wobble, super. Danke. Bis bald.

@WobbleKingg und @Timo400 Remmidemmi91 aus The Eye of God hier. Ich würde auch gerne nochmal mit euch reden, weil mir wichtig ist, dass unsere Städte nebeneinander bestehen und weiter so schnell wachsen können. Wann seid ihr heute online?

1 Like

it gets bigger and bigger

we sell some ore with nice prices