Atlas Tuner

What if the atlas had a dial in its options that let you ‘tune’ it to different altitude heat-map frequencies so that you had 0-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80. . . etc.? That every 20 altitude or so, the heat-map would color sync to that altitude. Therefore the atlas could effectively act as a topographical indicator as well. This would help to farm altitudes.

14 Likes

love the idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah that would be so brilliant … they’ll never do anything like that though because it’s too good :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m worried that this would dramatically increase the cost of atlases because they would be SO FRIKKIN’ INCREDIBLE…

1 Like

That would be too easy, me thinks.

2 Likes

While I somewhat agree, and have considered that point before posting, I have to concede that ease of harvest-ability across the spectrum will enhance and support the synergy of construction-based agendas by more robustly supplying the market from the bottom up.

2 Likes

I might not agree but I appreciate the language. :wink::joy:

2 Likes

TLDR: “Trust me, it’ll be great.”

1 Like

Love you guys. :joy:

I don’t think it would be too easy. I mean, we already know roughly the altitudes of gems by looking at the gem mega thread. The atlases would have to not be too accurate tho. Only tell you roughly the altitude its at.

3 Likes

Easy, make another tier of atlases. Atlas and advanced atlas.

1 Like