Auto craft button on PS4?

Has there been an autocraft/bulk craft button added to the PS4 controller in the last year or so? Or do you still need to queue 30 items in each refinery/extractor/table/etc?

3 Likes

Still need to click no matter if itā€™s PS4 or PC

4 Likes

Ok. Thanks. That sucks lol

4 Likes

At least with the PC you can use the spacebar or a macro.

I hope they add this.

6 Likes

Just curious what is your method for using a macro? What software are you using?

1 Like

I still Feel using macros is cheating.

Me personally am not by anymeans a pc nerd Who knows a lot about some macros etc.

But this has been talked about In different topic soā€¦ We just leave it there :smiley:

2 Likes

I sometimes hook up a keyboard to my PS4 and hit the spacebar and x button at the same time. Speeds things up considerably for those long crafting table grinds.

1 Like

My keyboard just comes with razor software.

I use it to toggle pressing a button on/off vs having to hold it down. Really saves wrist/hand strain. Most games have an option to do this via a setting if they have a lot of button pressing.

I have no idea about any other macros or the program ones.

2 Likes

This was ā€œin the worksā€ a year or so ago. Desperately needed QOL update, especially since that spiteful rock exp nerf.

2 Likes

Cool, I do the same thing with my corsair keyboard and my targus mini game keyboard.

1 Like

sample on PC possibilities

old location that area is non existed due to reclaims

Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s some work in progress to make crafting easier

i use the STEELSERIES Rival 650 Wireless

1 Like

PC is fine as ive got a Logitech kB and all its little features.

Iā€™m more interested in PS4 solutions as thatā€™s what Iā€™m primarily on these days with covid and the kids using all the PCs for school work nearly 24/7.

Edit to say I donā€™t mean Auto craft button exactly but a ā€˜craft allā€™ button so I donā€™t need to click through each machine 30x. I can just click one machine and press craft all and move to next. Auto craft is something totally different

2 Likes